Holiday Shopping and Supporting CG

Started by SenorPablo, 11/21/2014 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Happy Holidays Folks!  Just a reminder that as you do your normal holiday shopping spree this year, you can support your friendly neighborhood Cigar Geeks by clicking on the banner below, or the one in the left hand bar, prior to shopping at Amazon.  That's all there is to it.  Anything you purchase will send a small percentage to supporting the costs of running Cigar Geeks.

Thanks in Advance!
-Paul

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

RDF

I'll be sure to use that.  Thanks Paul.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

cavenbk

Always a good reminder. Thanks Paul
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

timpellis

Hope it is a good percent cause I will be blowing up Amazon soon!  Will use the link for sure.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

SenorPablo

Quotetimpellis - 11/21/2014  11:20 PM

Hope it is a good percent cause I will be blowing up Amazon soon!  Will use the link for sure.

It's only 2% to 4% depending on what the product is, but every little bit counts.  :-)

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

1029henry

"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

sar127

Good to know! I'm an Amazon addict!! Lol
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Ted

Sounds good. A few of my family members have Amazon wish lists for Xmas shopping, so this works out!

Longhorn

vw77guy

I buy dog food on Amazon just about every month and always get there from here.  Gotta support the geeks.

ntanner

Thank's for the reminder and I just noticed you're sig line. About fell out laughing. I like it. :bigthumbs:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

SenorPablo

Reminder for folks out there doing their black and cyber shopping.  :-)

-Paul

The Burn Ward

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.