Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Cigar deals

Started by Cfickter, 11/26/2014 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Thought I would start a thread for all the deals that might happen this weekend.  We all get a ton of emails from B&Ms and on-line stores but we may not always see all the great deals

So here is the first one I will post

Cigar Federation

Use code blackfriday20[/u] to recieve 20% off anything in the Cigar Federation Store!

ALL orders up to $39.99 ship for ONLY $3.99!
Spend $40 or more and your order ships for FREE!

http://store.cigarfederation.com/?utm_source=active%20campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=home%20page 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

60% Off Bueso GenesisBueso Mazos Just $29.99
60% Off Bueso GenesisBueso Mazos Just $29.99 Cigar.com
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

CigarPlace

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

timpellis

Regency Cigar- 18% off order of 200 or more- code: flashsale  Free priority shipping all orders over 100

05Venturer

Cigar Bandits
BLACK FRIDAY - FREE SHIPPING

Please enjoy our Black Friday Special on November 28th, 2014 - ALL orders will ship FREE! No Coupon required, simply purchase your favorite cigars from Cigar Bandits on Friday the 28th and be a Bandit with Free Shipping on your order!
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Neptune Cigar is 20% off all purchases.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

QuoteStogieDad - 11/27/2014  7:21 PM

= MSRP

Camshaft83

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/27/2014  5:33 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 11/27/2014  7:21 PM

= MSRP

Thats a load of shyte. That puts the prices at about the same as what they probably sell it for origanally. JR did that to. I got an email for 20% off the gift items and I happened to look at them a couple days ago and they are literally the same price now as they were then.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

timpellis

Just got a CI e-mail about 40 deals in a flash sale. Haven't looked to see if there is anything good.

Rute Boye

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Longhorn

Smoke Inn Coupon from this morning....

Longhorn

Longhorn

Longhorn

timpellis

Free shipping from holts. Cigar federation expanded on the earlier deal.

Longhorn

Small Batch Cigars...

Small Batch Last Deal Of The Week!

So we wanted to go big for the last deal. Will have ten packs only for this one. You'll get the following when spending $499+ and using the code BLKFRI

1 x Ratzilla

1 x Feral Flying Pig

1 x UF13

1 x No. 9 Corona Doble

1 x Davidoff Artist Edition

1 x Davidoff Anniversary No. 3

1 x Davidoff Cigar/Whiskey Holder (see picture below)

Discount Codes: (one per purchase)

MONDAY = 20% off $200+

TUESDAY = 15% off $105+ (5 LEFT)

WEDNESDAY = 10% off $99+ Four pack Crowned Heads Sampler!

THKGIV = 15% off 149.99+ Xikar Allume (TEN LEFT)

BLKFRI = 10% off $499+ plus Gift Pack MSRP $160 (TEN ONLY)

https://smallbatchcigar.com

ALL CODES WILL EXPIRE SUNDAY

SparklePony

Pre-made wineador on sale through Air n' Water.  http://www.air-n-water.com/product/cc-280e.htm  Use coupon code "blackfriday" at checkout and it's $337 including shipping.  I have this wineador and I love it.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

RamblinWreck

QuoteSparklePony - 11/28/2014  7:33 AM

Pre-made wineador on sale through Air n' Water.  http://www.air-n-water.com/product/cc-280e.htm  Use coupon code "blackfriday" at checkout and it's $337 including shipping.  I have this wineador and I love it.

That looks like a decent wine-a-dor...

cmmayo

QuoteCfickter - 11/26/2014  3:33 PM

Thought I would start a thread for all the deals that might happen this weekend.  We all get a ton of emails from B&Ms and on-line stores but we may not always see all the great deals

So here is the first one I will post

Cigar Federation

Use code blackfriday20[/u] to recieve 20% off anything in the Cigar Federation Store!

ALL orders up to $39.99 ship for ONLY $3.99!
Spend $40 or more and your order ships for FREE!

http://store.cigarfederation.com/?utm_source=active%20campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=home%20page 

Used the code to buy their last 5-pack of the Room 101 Daruma Mutante. By the way, for the free shipping for $40 and over offer, it counts the cost of your order BEFORE the 20% off is applied, so that's nice of them. :bigthumbs:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

McBryde

Everything at Drew Estate 30% off sale.

To receive the discount, use coupon code DE14.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.