January Member Sponsored Geek Critique (Last Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 11/28/2014 03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

sar127 (Rob) has stepped up to cover this Geek Critique. Thanks Rob!

The Cigar: Joya Red by Joya de Nicaragua

The Hype: This is a medium bodied cigar. The combination of these premium tobaccos from our beloved Nicaragua results in a balanced blend with medium strength and captivating flavors. Smooth nutty notes and hints of pepper.

The Reviewers: To be chosen by Rob

1. 05venturer (Kent)
2. cfickter (Chuck)
3. sjn1117 (Stephen)
4. nwb Nathan)
5. vroomp (Brad)

Due Date: January 10th, 2015

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this new initiative in place.

Thanks again to Rob for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin'  :smoker:

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sar127

No soup for either of you! Jk You both are in. Need 3 more please, its my current favorite, I promise it's a good one!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sar127

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

nwb

If you need another, I'd like to participate. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

sar127

Great to have you Nathan.

Looking for 2 more reviewers guys!
Sir Rob

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

sar127

Sir Rob

sjn1117

nwb

Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sar127

Good choice!

Pete we have our five - 05venturer, cfickter, sjn1117, nwb, and vroomp. I'll have these out this week.
Sir Rob

sjn1117

sar127

Sir Rob

sjn1117

nwb

Looking forward to it!  I haven't had a chance to try one yet.
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

Got mine from "will call". These are tasty guys, can't wait to see the reviews.

05Venturer

Got mine in the mail today along with a couple hitchikers and a sweeeet Xicar bottle opener.
Thanks again Rob :rocker:  :rocker:
Kent

Cfickter

got mine also, thanks Rob some sweet tag-a-longs

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.