Cigar Oasis Humidifier

Started by kxthor911, 12/04/2014 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Does anyone have one of these? I want something with an active humidification that I can attach a fan to, to help circulate air while inside my cooler with the top closed. Evidently they made fan kits for the old ones but they are not for the newer ones? Shrugs...I dunno
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Brlesq

Hmmm . . .had not heard that.  So buy last year's model and the fan kit.  They are still available at many places, and probably cheap right now with Christmas deals.   I have the Cigar Oasis II XL + 2 fans, and it has worked very well in my tower.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Kman

Not sure what size you're looking for. The Cigar Oasis Magna, which is what I use in my tower, is one of the newer models and the fans for it were included. You didn't have to buy a separate kit.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Longhorn

Depending on the size of your humidor, you might also consider a Moist-n-Aire.  I have a large cabinet humidor that I use it in and does a great job of keeping the sticks right at 68% - little to no maintenance required and it has a huge water reservoir. No foam or beads required.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.