saw this

Started by freakydeakydutchman, 12/11/2014 11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakydeakydutchman

I was surfing this site. Saw this and though of you guys.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/154d/
it says it ready to go...
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

lubrix

Ya but opium is kind of expensive these days!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Mojo66

Cool stuff. Truly a Geek item.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Longhorn

I bet that's a pain to clean!

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Vroomp

I was unaware Teak was a suitable material for pipe making...... :?:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

freakydeakydutchman

I dunno.. but it would be nice to try....
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Mojo66

Quotelubrix - 12/11/2014  2:42 PM  Ya but opium is kind of expensive these days!.

I had missed this post completely. It doesn't have to be expensive if you have a green thumb. Poppy is real easy to grow, the rest is just basic chemistry :biggrin:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Ken Kelley

QuoteMojo66 - 12/11/2014  10:58 PM

Quotelubrix - 12/11/2014  2:42 PM  Ya but opium is kind of expensive these days!.

I had missed this post completely. It doesn't have to be expensive if you have a green thumb. Poppy is real easy to grow, the rest is just basic chemistry :biggrin:  

Might help to have a bunch of Hmong or Afghan neighbors too so they can advise on the crop!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

QuoteKen Kelley - 12/12/2014  10:07 AM

Might help to have a bunch of Hmong or Afghan neighbors too so they can advise on the crop!  :biggrin:
I worked with a Hmong a ways back and he said after arriving here some elder family members had opium shipped from the homeland.It arrived .....with the police.There were educated about American laws concerning this "Type" of tobacco,they had no clue.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Camshaft83

Cool looking pipe but don't knoe about the wood type being good for smoking.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Ken Kelley

Quotelubrix - 12/11/2014  11:50 PM

QuoteKen Kelley - 12/12/2014  10:07 AM

I worked with a Hmong a ways back and he said after arriving here some elder family members had opium shipped from the homeland.It arrived .....with the police.There were educated about American laws concerning this "Type" of tobacco,they had no clue.

Oops! Guess the whacky baccy was a no go!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

toby2

cool. I love my Churchwarden

Rammstein142

Yea definitely don't recommend the teak, could make for a very bad time if the wood starts burning at all. But looks cool none the less. Would make for a sweet piece to toss in one of those colonial wall pipe holders.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.