Good deal on Macanudo Jamaicas (20% off)

Started by SparklePony, 12/20/2014 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparklePony

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/this-weekend-only-20-off-macanudo-estate-reserve-jamaica

I happen to really like this cigar, the Macanudo Estate Reserve 2014 Jamaica.  Supposedly, there's a quantity of aged Jamaican tobacco in them, and I have to admit that they taste like the Macanudos of old.  One reviewer described them as tasting almost like Jamaican jerk spice, and I agree with that 100%.  It's a very, very creamy smoke.  Certainly mild, but if you're looking for that, then this is totally worth it for the discount.  Also, the presentation is superb, with each cigar in its own sealed wood coffin.  It might make a great NYE smoke for mild lovers...  Just sayin'.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Cfickter

John, thanks for the recommendation. will check it out
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

Interesting cigar for sure. 10 year old Connie wrapper with sweet Jamaican long filler, sounds like a wonderful morning smoke. I don't smoke Connecticut much anymore but I'd be curious to try one with that binder / filler mix.

I don't read much about that brand on CG but I've smoked some very good Macanudo cigars.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

StogieDad

I've gained a respect for a good connie.  Still not a go to,  and most are just a token "mild" offering for the manufacturer.  But when one is done well, it can be a pretty tasty deal.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Rammstein142

Hmm looks interesting. Down for a trade for a few or if anyone wants to split a box!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.