Previous topic - Next topic

cigarzz

Jeff Lipton
Bobalu Cigar Co.
bobalu.com
512-469-5877
Jeff@bobalu.com

nirab

Jeff, you must be from Austin, and I am guessing that you work for Bobalu by the looks of your email address. I'd suggest you offer up a get to know you post in our Newbie section, so we can offer you up a nice geek welcome! I love the Bobalu orange label cigar. I live in Buda, but I have not been down on 6th St to visit your shop in a long while, and the new place on Burnet Rd is a bit too far for this geek.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

Looks like Jeff actually signed up here almost 5 years ago, but never had any interest in our forum.  This was only his third post in 5 years.  At this rate he might respond to you around the spring of 2017.  :lmao:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 1/5/2015  10:25 AM

Looks like Jeff actually signed up here almost 5 years ago, but never had any interest in our forum.  This was only his third post in 5 years.  At this rate he might respond to you around the spring of 2017.  :lmao:

Yea, I found that quite odd myself! Odder than me...now that is odd!  :crazy:  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bmac7754

Bruce, you get the sale price now, but will ship in 2017. It's kind of like a layaway plan.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

Quotebmac7754 - 1/5/2015  11:42 AM

Bruce, you get the sale price now, but will ship in 2017. It's kind of like a layaway plan.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Heisenberg today.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

SparklePony

QuoteBrlesq - 1/5/2015  1:12 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 1/5/2015  11:42 AM  Bruce, you get the sale price now, but will ship in 2017. It's kind of like a layaway plan.
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Heisenberg today.  

I'm uncertain about this proposal, on principle. 
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

cigarzz

not that i do not have interest in the site, but have little or no time to post am i am sorry for that. Actually this is a great site with great reviews. You are probably right about introduction. We are a cigar manufacturer and we have been making cigars for 20 years. I will try to be a tad bit more active. any questions for a cigar maker certainly don't hesitate to ask     jeff  owner Bobalu Cigar Co.
Jeff Lipton
Bobalu Cigar Co.
bobalu.com
512-469-5877
Jeff@bobalu.com

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nirab

Quotecigarzz - 1/5/2015  2:16 PM

not that i do not have interest in the site, but have little or no time to post am i am sorry for that. Actually this is a great site with great reviews. You are probably right about introduction. We are a cigar manufacturer and we have been making cigars for 20 years. I will try to be a tad bit more active. any questions for a cigar maker certainly don't hesitate to ask     jeff  owner Bobalu Cigar Co.

I'd like to buy cigars from y'all, but I have little or no time to buy, sorry for that...smart ass I am, yep!!  :biggrin:  :shy:

Jeff, I tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. Check your pm on this site, I sent you a secret message!!  :shy:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

McBryde

Quotenirab - 1/5/2015  3:44 PM

I'd like to buy cigars from y'all, but I have little or no time to buy, sorry for that...smart ass I am, yep!!  :biggrin:  :shy:

Said by NO GEEK EVER!!!!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 1/5/2015  4:44 PM  
Quotecigarzz - 1/5/2015  2:16 PM  not that i do not have interest in the site, but have little or no time to post am i am sorry for that. Actually this is a great site with great reviews. You are probably right about introduction. We are a cigar manufacturer and we have been making cigars for 20 years. I will try to be a tad bit more active. any questions for a cigar maker certainly don't hesitate to ask     jeff  owner Bobalu Cigar Co.
I'd like to buy cigars from y'all, but I have little or no time to buy, sorry for that...smart ass I am, yep!!  :biggrin:  :shy:  Jeff, I tried to send you an email, but it would not go through. Check your pm on this site, I sent you a secret message!!  :shy:  :shy:

oooh yah I like secrets, just not good at keeping them

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

cigarzz

not sure if my pm is working but call me 512-469-5877   jeff@bobalu.com
Jeff Lipton
Bobalu Cigar Co.
bobalu.com
512-469-5877
Jeff@bobalu.com

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.