La Flor Dominicana Football

Started by Devilsmoke1, 01/05/2015 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been on here, so let me know if I'm breaking any rules.

Just wanted to let you know we've got LFD Footballs in stock.

https://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/la-flor-dominicana-football

1 Box of LFD Footballs (10ct box) will also get you 1, 2 stick LFD Event Only Sampler.

Total for 1 box is: $97.2 + shipping
(worked out to $104.15 for default shipping option)

Also wanted to offer you this Coupon Code for extra 10% off: lfdbowl

If you have any questions, email is best: tyler.anthonyscigar@gmail.com
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Jackal

Not breaking any rules.  However, I did move this over to the Commercial Retailer's section of the forum.

Always happy to have store owners and online retailers join in on the site.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Smurf

Nice! Do you ship to Canada?
orbis non sufficit

Devilsmoke1

QuoteJackal - 1/5/2015  2:42 PM

Not breaking any rules.  However, I did move this over to the Commercial Retailer's section of the forum.

Always happy to have store owners and online retailers join in on the site.

Hey Jackal! Thanks for the heads up; I'll be sure to post there next time.

"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Devilsmoke1

Agreed - I'm not interested in the looks so much as it's a new blend though.

StogieDad

Are the two Event Cigar the 2014 Toro, or are they different?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Devilsmoke1

Do you have a pic? I'm not sure I know what the 2014 Toro looks like!

It looks the closest to La Flor Dominicana 2014 (6 x 54)

http://halfwheel.com/la-flor-dominicana-mr-blonde

Devilsmoke1

Just popped open a box; it actually looks a lot nicer in the box than it does in the product photo. I won't get to smoke one today, but when I do, I'll let you know what I think, if you're interested.

Devilsmoke1

We've still got plenty of LFD Footballs! Also a quick heads up, I just read on halfwheel that if the Football does well, they're going to make it an annual LE release. I don't know if that means the blend will change or what, but for those of you in to collecting limited editions, this is the first time this has been done by LFD. You're looking at the first of possibly many editions.

You can read more on the halfwheel article here: http://halfwheel.com/la-flor-dominicana-release-football-themed-arizona-exclusive

Longhorn

The pics on HalfWheel definitely look shorter than the one StogieDad is referring to...  :?:

Devilsmoke1

QuoteStogieDad - 1/5/2015  4:59 PM

Are the two Event Cigar the 2014 Toro, or are they different?

Hey StogieDad! You got a box of Footballs, yeah? Were the Event only sticks the ones you were looking for?

BTW, LFD Footballs Back in Stock! Last chance to get'm before the superbowl!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.