Now Shipping - La Flor Dominicana Beer Stein

Started by Devilsmoke1, 01/07/2015 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

La Flor Dominicana's Limited Edition Beer Stein has JUST started shipping! We expect it in a couple days, so if you order one now, you'll be reserving yours, and as soon as we get it, we'll turn around and ship it out to you.

If you don't know anything about it, LFD's Beer Stein is a 1994 Limited Edition Maduro 20 count "jar" / beer stein. The cigars are 6x54, and use a Dominican Filler and Binder, with a Maduro San Andres wrapper.

These are VERY limited production and will sell out fast.

Use code BEERSTEIN at checkout for an additional 10% off!

https://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/la-flor-dominicana-1994

If you have any questions, be sure to leave a message, or shoot us an email! Best way to get a hold of us is to email Tyler - tyler.anthonyscigar@gmail.com
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Devilsmoke1

The Beer Steins JUST landed - these things are AWESOME.

http://imgur.com/a/Oi9Wf

Coupon Code still works! It's about $191.25, if you choose the free shipping option.
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

quickme

very very temping.  do you ship to the GWN?

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ntanner

I like the stein but the budget isn't working for me on this one.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

mpurtle01

I'm awfully tempted on these.  Amazing smokes too

Michaelbevans61

OOO ya! that would be nice! I love me some beer.
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

Devilsmoke1

Quotequickme - 1/15/2015  1:27 PM

very very temping.  do you ship to the GWN?

Hey QuickMe;
I'm not familiar with the GWN abbreviation... but we can ship just about anywhere! If you'd like to call in with a specific address, we can double check. If you'd like to just place the order, we will call you if there is any trouble.

gpd4

Great White North.  ooooh Canada.....
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Devilsmoke1

Yes, we ship to those North of The Wall, though sometimes we run in to trouble with Wildlings.

... I've been watching too much Game of Thrones.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.