UPDATED: La Aurora Connecticut, Cameroon, and Maduro Bundles $112.20 each

Started by Devilsmoke1, 01/09/2015 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

Hey Geeks!

We're doing a promo on some La Aurora bundles we just got in - we discounted them to 62% off MSRP, which brings a bundle of 20 to $112.20 + FREE shipping. If you don't know anything about La Aurora, these perfectos usually come in a Tubo that's anywhere from $20-$22 each. At this price, you're paying less than $6 / stick.

Total for 1 box is: $105.00 + $6.95 for UPS Ground (Default Shipping)

NEW total! We're doing $112.20 a bundle + FREE shipping!

We've got the Connecticut, Cameroon, Maduro bundles, and we have a Mix n' Match option for 7-7-6 sticks (some of each).

If you have any questions, email is the best way to get a hold of us: tyler.anthonyscigar@gmail.com

https://anthonyscigars.com/product-line/la-aurora-samplers

Have a good week!

"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Devilsmoke1

QuoteVroomp - 1/9/2015  3:31 PM

You don't happen to have these do ya?

La Aurora Traditional No.4 Maduro

Hey Vroomp,

No, we don't have any of those.
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

Devilsmoke1

QuoteSmurf - 1/9/2015  6:03 PM

Do you have any cent anos maduro's by chance?

Are you referring to these: http://images.nitrosell.com/product_images/12/2859/large-la_aurora_100_anos_rob_mad_box.jpg

If so, we don't have any of those. Sorry man.

Devilsmoke1

Hey guys! We reworked the deal to be $112.20 a bundle, and FREE shipping. I've edited the original post to reflect the change.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.