Phishing attack ahead

Started by dwig, 01/20/2015 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwig

I was just replying to a thread and hit the REVIEW button and red screen appeared with "CG Security Error" on the tab and "Phishing attack ahead" in the body of the screen.
Anyone ever seen this before??

Seemed kinda spooky to me. :shades:

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

bmac7754

Never seen that. Got your virus and security scans on.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Longhorn

I've never seen that screen.  Never heard of Weasel Zippers until today either... :biggrin:

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

Yeah,,, what's up with the Weasel Zippers?  Inquiring minds need to know....... :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

SenorPablo

Interesting,  must be related to one of the Google ads at the bottom,  I've heard some stories about how they aren't terribly reviewed as they get placed,

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.