Minnesota Event-Raise on the Rooftop

Started by afury, 08/13/2009 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afury

Raise on the Rooftop is a great wine/cigar event benefiting Children's Home Society and Family Services.

Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm

900 Hennepin Ave.
              Minneapolis, MN 55403

Raise on the Rooftop is an after work affair to set the stage for the 10th anniversary Winemaker's Dinner-CHSFS' largest fundraising event. The evening will include a wonderful Spanish wine tasting, a fashion show by Elsworth Menswear with luminaries of the Twin Cities business industry dressed in the lastest fashions. And for all you cigar lovers, there will be a master cigar roller from International Cigars rolling premium cigars from aged tobacco.

Tickets are $75 per person, which include a complimentary wine tasting and cigar. They can be purchased online at http://chsfs.org/Raise_on_the_Rooftop.html, or by calling Jennifer Thurston at CHSFS (651) 255-2319.  

Hope to see you there!

Jackal

Sounds like a great cause.  You might want to put it on the events list.  The list is on the home page on the top right.  You can access it through the calendar hot-link on the left side of any of the pages on this site (9th one down)

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

afury

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.