Cigar Posters / Art

Started by cajun600, 02/08/2015 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cajun600

All, I have a mini man cave: since the kids are too old, i've commandeered their old playhouse...now my own mini "smoking hut".  complete with a porch, enclosed room with windows, and a recently installed exhaust bath fan, this thing is ready.  I want to take it to the next level and adorn the walls with some cool cigar portraits / pictures.  Anyone have any good recommendations or sites?  I'm not having much luck, and am thinking to just google high-res images and get printed at my local photo man.  Want to line the walls with some portraits of people much cooler than me puffing on their favorite stoges.  Thanks all!

Some samples of what I'm looking to hang below...

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

RDF

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

ebernabe

You might want to check out some of the stuff at zazzle.  click on the geek merchandise here and if you buy anything cigargeeks gets a kickback from it.

bmac7754

check out www.fineartamerica.com 

I would love this poster, Kramer kicks arse.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

SenorPablo

I've kept this in my favorites list:  http://mikeuhren.com/

Also, search ebay for "michael godard cigar" for some nice stuff.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Brlesq

QuoteSenorPablo - 2/8/2015  5:10 PM

I've kept this in my favorites list:  http://mikeuhren.com/

Also, search ebay for "michael godard cigar" for some nice stuff.

-Paul

Mike has some great stuff.  He's active on another forum that I visit, and puts new stuff up all the time (although I'm sure his website has a more complete list).

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Smurf

Nice site he has some cool stuff
orbis non sufficit

cajun600

Nice, thanks for the great recommendations!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.