Superior Service or Geek Power?

Started by Jackal, 08/17/2009 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I put in an order with Superior Cigars last week.  One of the items was a cigar/ humidor combo for their exclusive ACID Ronin line.

I received the box Friday.  When I opened it, I saw the word "substitution" written on the inside box flap.  When I checked the contents of the box, I found that they had replaced the 6 Ronin Deluxe cigars that were supposed to be in the box with 6 ACID Kuba Kuba cigars.  I was not happy with this.  

I sent and e-mail to customer service who got back to me immediately and stated that no substitution was made and instead it was just a packing mistake.  They are sending me 6 replacement Ronin Deluxe cigars.

Now, I wonder, was this because of their excellent customer service, or was it because I mentioned Cigar Geeks and the fact that it would be a shame if I had to post about this incident on a site with 2500 potential cigar customers.
 :?:

Either way, they are taking care of things to my satisfaction.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Hot Stuff x

Whatever gets the job done...glad to hear they are taking care of you.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

cmmayo

Power to the-- *cough* *cough*

Power to-- Power-- *cough* *cough* *cough*

Ah, Hell. I've been smoking for so long, the only power I have now comes from my checkbook.

:rocker:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nukbucko

:dancing: Embrace the POWER, Feel The POWER. Maybe it was just your Charm :confused:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

DonM

If they wanted you as a repeat customer, they did what they were supposed to do.  I am sure they didnt want any bad publicity either!

"The Curmudgeon"

ljlemer

I think Superior Cigars is a great place to buy singles! They sell a large variety of singles at very reasonable prices. I've never been disappointed with them.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.