St. Baldrick's winners!

Started by bstessl, 04/15/2015 01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

I can't thank everyone enough, many donated and with your help we raised a total of $2140 for childhood cancer research!  You guys are amazing!

The top Geek winner is JohnCW!  Grats John!

The random drawing winner is Ninfiction!  Grats Brian!

John I will have your package out soon.

Brian, the very generous geeks who decided to throw in fivers will be sending you yours.

Thanks again everyone, this years fundraising was amazing!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

:bow: fantastic job Brian
Great job to all geeks involved  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Longhorn

Congrats, Gents!

Below are screenshots of the the random numbers generated for the contest and a link to the spreadsheet with all the participants!

Thanks to Cfickter for organizing this!

Link to St. Balderick's contest for donors:  http://bit.ly/1yr829q

johncw

Brian you better go buy some lottery tickets you are on fire this past month!!!!

Congrats to all the money that was raised... Really awesome!

headfirst

Wow, Brian is raking in the winnings right now!  Time for a new humidor??
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Well done and congrats on the fundraiser.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Congrats to the winners, and a big thank you to Brian, for giving to others for a truly worthy cause. Love it!  :biggrin:  :angel:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Awesome dude!  Well done and congrats to the winners!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Seriously guys, this is insane. If it's not too late I would like to pass on my winnings to someone else...if it is too late, I might just slap a new mailing label on the box and pass it along.

Congrats on raising all that money Brian, great job!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bstessl

I couldn't have raised the money without everyone else,  thanks guys!

Kman

Too late, already on their way 9405 5036 9930 0038 9435 45

Oh and I have a feeling there are some sticks in there that you're not going to want to pass along :biggrin:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ninfiction

QuoteKman - 4/18/2015  11:44 AM

Too late, already on their way 9405 5036 9930 0038 9435 45

Oh and I have a feeling there are some sticks in there that you're not going to want to pass along :biggrin:

Maybe I'll have to do some cherry picking, apparently Eric sent his my way too.

Might have to go buy a 4th tuppedor this weekend....

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

ninfiction

Received 2 packages today, I think you guys are enjoying killing me this month. Not sure what I did to deserve the good fortune but I'm enjoying the almost daily games of cigar tetris.

Eric - ebernabe...who has already hit me in the past and I tried to repay him with a PIF, nailed me again

Gorgeous, heavy gold cutter
CG sticker
CAO Nasty Nutcracker
CAO Rabid Reindeer
Olive Serie V
Padilla Artemis
Perdomo Exhibicion
La Perla White Pearl
Varina Farms Breakfast Blend
Varina Farms Winter Warmer

Chuck - cfickter sent along one of my favorites and one of those forbidden fruits

Nica Rustica
The Angel's Anvil
JdN Antonio Dark Corojo
601 La Bomba Atomic
Partagas Series D #4

Thanks doesn't cover it guys, very much appreciated!

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

bstessl

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Camshaft83

Very nice prize packs. Congrats.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

johncw

ninfiction

Kerry - kman wasn't kidding that there would be some sticks I wouldn't want to pass along, not sure I want to pass any along...that I've gotten from anyone.

His prize pack included:

Crowned Heads Yellow Rose
Las Calaveras LC754
Kristoff GC Signature Series
Flatbed Panacea Green 660
EP Carrillo La Historia

I kind of feel like a broken record and you guys are probably tired of the documentation of my extreme good fortune, but I can't thank all of you enough, this contest and the NCAA bracket deal. Thank you all!

ninfiction

So, I thought I was done...but no, I got a package from Longhorn today. Going to have to remove my address, wishlist and just about every other trace of myself from this site until I get a chance to smoke down these winnings.

Brad sent

Cain Habano
Illusione Gigantes
Illusione mj12
Liga Privada #9
JdN Joya Red

Thank you very much for the cigars, I believe each one is right off my wish list.

Whoever reads this that knows of a geek or 4 that hasn't had quite the same luck that I have so far this year I'd appreciate you sent me a pm and let me know.

cavenbk

Very nice sets of cigars you have been receiving.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.