Texas Cigar Fest pics

Started by sar127, 04/27/2015 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sar127

Had a great time with the guys this weekend. Was nice to finally meet nirab too! If you guys have more pics, load em here.

So last minute I decided to make a memorabilia piece, think it turned out nice. Only missing a few more signatures now.

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

Cool dude, looks like a blast, and that case is awesome!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

Looks like you had a good time!   :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

Everything looks fantastic!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

sar127

More from nirab:

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

05Venturer

Looks like a fantastic time
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Had an absolute blast!!...and smoked a cigar or two! Great to finally meet ya Rob, we must herf again.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

SparklePony

Except for the lady, that is one UGLY lookin' group. :biggrin:
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

DonM

QuoteSparklePony - 4/27/2015  4:24 PM

Except for the lady, that is one UGLY lookin' group. :biggrin:

I agree, She was the only good looking one of the bunch :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Mojo66

Looks like a blast, good looking group of geeks. I would love to attend a fest and meet some geeks. Canada's politics on tobacco is just repressive and our provincial Govt is even worst if that is possible so none of that around. I'm jealous.

BTW, you guys don't look that bad, don't listen to John  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

ebernabe

I'd say it looks like you all had fun.

Brlesq

Looks like you guys had a great time!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

toby2

looks great! one of these days i'm going......

BewareDaPenguin

Looks like a great time :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ntanner

Look's like a lot of fun.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

sjn1117

Awesome event this year! Tammy is getting together the pics she took and I'll get them posted as well.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Vroomp

I hope you guys said hello to Noel while he was there!!! He should have given a decent discount to fellow Geeks!

(and you better have a couple of Sabor de Estelis to pass around! :shades:)

I heard he did around 27 boxes in sales!   :smoker:    Figured you guys were good for two of those! :biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

[

QUOTE]Vroomp - 4/28/2015  8:26 PM  

I hope you guys said hello to Noel while he was there!!! He should have given a decent discount to fellow Geeks!

I heard he did around 27 boxes in sales!   :smoker:    Figured you guys were good for two of those! :biggrin:

[/QUOTE]

I scored a couple of freebies from him!

johncw

Vroomp

Quotesjn1117 - 4/28/2015  9:29 PM  

[

QUOTE]Vroomp - 4/28/2015  8:26 PM  

I scored a couple of freebies from him!

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he meant one of those for me......  :biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.