"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

A few Pics

Started by MX1, 10/26/2007 12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX1

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=5;u=265

So I do not know how to write the script to make that a link, but if you follow it, it will take you to some pics of my humi that my wife has been keeping for me while I am gone.  She bought it, all the beads and Digi Hydro, seasoned, set, and cares for it all by herself.

GAWD I LOVE THAT WOMAN!

Tim

pieman

I have a wife that feeds my habbit as well. A good woman is hard to find.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

ljlemer

My wife goes out of her way to frustrate every attempt I make to smoke. After I've smoked she treats me like a leper until the smell is gone days later. She does have some good qualities though. The best is her tendency to travel out of state with the kids to visit her family. I'm alone all weekend!!! Cigar Party!!!!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Nice looking collection!  Thanls for the pics.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Proph

My GF will smoke one with me.  :P  She doesn't prefer it, but knows her place, and that I'm more important than fighting over a little relaxation habit.  I guess I got lucky.
"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

ljlemer

QuoteProph - 10/27/2007  10:08 PM

My GF will smoke one with me.  :P  She doesn't prefer it, but knows her place, and that I'm more important than fighting over a little relaxation habit.  I guess I got lucky.

I chose good looks, youth, and hot X over submissiveness. I miss submissiveness, but before I missed good looks, youth, and hot X. You can't have everything.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Proph

Quoteljlemer - 10/27/2007  7:30 PM

I chose good looks, youth, and hot X over submissiveness. I miss submissiveness, but before I missed good looks, youth, and hot X. You can't have everything.

My GF is 20, looks great, and is hot by all modern standards.  :D  And, it's not submissiveness, it's respect.
"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.