Land of A Thousand Hills

Started by MacMac, 05/09/2015 09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Hi Coffee lovers,
Check out Land of A Thousand Hills coffee. The work with growers in Rwanda and Haiti to create good gourmet coffee. The work they do in these countries helps the farming communities earn a living...creating jobs and creating great coffee.

http://landofathousandhills.com
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

cibolodave

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Longhorn

Quotecibolodave - 11/2/2015  11:06 PM

I will check them out

Dave... lurking? Resurrecting old threads?  :biggrin:

Brlesq

Quotemathewalen - 4/27/2020  5:20 PM

At The Water Depot, we strive for excellence in providing exceptional, professional customer service, high quality custom bottled water, and fast turnaround times. We want to make your custom bottled water buying experience enjoyable and stress free! So that after we've completed your order you say to yourself, "I am extremely happy I chose The Water Depot to partner with on this project

Custom bottled water??  Can you make one that tastes like Pappy Van Winkle?  :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

mhuss

I love coffee AND I have some ties to Haiti, so I'll definitely check em out!  Thanks for the recommendation!

Here's one in Haiti that I'm very familiar with, if yall are interested... https://ebenezerdtc.org/haitian-harvest

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.