Blind Geeks Pass

Started by 05Venturer, 06/06/2015 07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Blind Geeks Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

i have created a thread for Blind Reviews from this pass.
Reviews here>>.  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=33814.0

comments stay in this pass thread
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Here it is Geeks, who's in on this one???
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

ninfiction

I would like to play, I will be gone next week June 8-12, home Friday night.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

6 in already, this may fill up faster than I thought :cool:
Kent

quickme

I'd like to join.   I'll be away from August 15-22.

Kid Montana

Awesome stuff.  I'll be gone 30 Jun - 5 July, just in case you need to shuffle the order up a bit.

I'd rather have a cigar...

05Venturer

Quotequickme - 6/7/2015  12:43 PM

I could toss you in on the end and run your puts and takes virtual, then timing wouldn't be as much of an issue. Possibly you could not tell me your puts and I could smoke a couple mystery cigars.
Kent

Cfickter

that is some powerful line up of Geeks
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

i am out 07/02 - 07/07, heading to the Big Easy

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

quickme

Quote05Venturer - 6/7/2015  2:52 PM

I could toss you in on the end and run your puts and takes virtual, then timing wouldn't be as much of an issue. Possibly you could not tell me your puts and I could smoke a couple mystery cigars.

What ever is easiest.  Just excited to be a part of one  :dancing:

05Venturer

Quotequickme - 6/7/2015  7:26 PM

Quote05Venturer - 6/7/2015  2:52 PM

What ever is easiest.  Just excited to be a part of one  :dancing:

Request up brother
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

10 top notch geeks signed up already, gonna shut it down around 12-15.
jump in if you want a spot :victory:
Kent

Mojo66

This sure is a cool pass idea and will be a fun one to watch.

I would love to play but I really can't commit the time right now, wouldn't be certain to meet deadlines and, like Meatloaf would say, " I won't do that"  :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

05Venturer

Seed cigars are inputted  :thumbsup:
Kent

StogieDad

Quote05Venturer - 6/9/2015  3:51 PM

Seed cigars are inputted  :thumbsup:

Those look mighty tasty :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

This will be a fun one to watch.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Cfickter

Lets launch this puppy! I call dibs on #7

appollo

This looks real interesting I would like in if you have room for another canuck :-)

appollo

send me #4 and#10.I will send mine out tommorrow with bands on.

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/10/2015  7:13 AM

send me #4 and#10.I will send mine out tommorrow with bands on.

Slow down buddy lets get this thing started first LOL  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.