5th Annual NW Cigar Geeks Herf

Started by metalhead y cigarguy, 07/05/2015 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalhead y cigarguy

The 5th Annual Northwest Cigar Geeks Herf is upon us. Saturday July 11 at Neil's (Shukpaw) cabin in Olympia, WA. If you live in the area or are visiting the area feel free to come hang out with me, Neil and Mark (MT21) and maybe Michael (macdimond). PM me if you need directions etc.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Camshaft83

Sounds like another year of fun. I should try to make it up there one of these times. That's not to far from me.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Mojo66

Wish I could, I'm too many thousand miles away  :cry:

Hope you guys have a blast.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

I've got family up near there, I should plan on visiting them next July, and try to make it next year if y'all do it again. Have fun!!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

metalhead y cigarguy

Yes you should nirab!
By the way Shukpaw says hi. He's been without Internet for a while so he hasn't been able to get on here.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

MacMac

That's really great that you can get together personally. I know you'll have a good time. Be sure to post some pictures for the rest of us!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

nirab

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 7/7/2015  1:15 AM

Yes you should nirab!
By the way Shukpaw says hi. He's been without Internet for a while so he hasn't been able to get on here.

Neil was my geek math teacher!! :biggrin:   Pass along a hello back for me! Miss having him around, hope all is well with him and the family.  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

MT21

Hey Bryan. I've got the pork shoulder & I'm cooking it overnight cap I can get away earlier on Friday.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

metalhead y cigarguy

Sounds Good Mark. It's not the same without your pork.
Hey bring your pipe. Sunday I'm hosting the NW Pipe Meet Up at Smokey Joe's at 1pm. If you can make it Sunday to that it would be great. You're welcome to enjoy cigars too. ;)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.