Any video game fans?

Started by Joelala, 07/06/2015 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joelala

Any video game fans out there? I grew up on them. If you play, what do you play? I'm on Xbox one. Mainly destiny and sports games. Anyone else?

http://www.twitch.tv/toomuchlala
Joe

BewareDaPenguin

Played the crap out of destiny on xbox one, recently started a 2nd job so not much game time but I did pick up Mortal Kimbat and Id like to play that. I prolly won't pick up the next expansion on destiny seems like it's gonna b a $ sucker, but I enjoyed it. Also picked up Borderlands The Presequal and been playing that with a buddy. :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

bmac7754

I'm one the Xbox one, I play sport games like NHL, excited about golf finally coming out, Battlefield hardline is awesome, and believe it or not way too many hours on farming simulator 15.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Camshaft83

I play on the PS3.  Usually play COD, Borderlands, and Fallout. Might buy the PS4 just because Fallout 4 is coming out on it pretty soon..
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

cavenbk

Have an Xbox 360, behind on the times I know, but don't really play anymore. When I did I played Tiger Woods golf, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, and more recently GTA V. No time to play anymore with the baby and all
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

timpellis

I've been playing Dragon Age quite a bit, Fifa before that. Time is limited thanks to work and a 3 year old. Usually a choice between a cigar and game time.

headfirst

My kids dominate our XBox 360, they're usually on Minecraft, that game is endless!  As the kids get older I'm sure I'll revert back to my gamer roots.  My claim to fame is finishing Super Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo system with one life start to finish, I had 90 something lives to spare by the time the game was over, lol.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Camshaft83

Quotetimpellis - 7/6/2015  6:34 PM

I've been playing Dragon Age quite a bit, Fifa before that.

Dragon Age is a great series. Haven't played the latest release yet though.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

Mojo66

Began gaming on a black and white TV, playing Pong (or was it Ping) on some old Coleco style machine. Moved on and owned pretty much all Segas, Nintendo and Sony game consoles. I stopped at the PS3 which I still play for, amongst others, Gran Turismo, GTA V, The Last of Us, many sports games and a whole lot more.

But really, starting in the early 90s, I was an "enthusiast" PC gamer and I still play from time to time but I have stopped upgrading the hardware a few years back. Now, when I see a $800.00 graphics card with Direct X12 support that can play the latest games at crazy FPS, I think how many cigars that would get me and buy the cigars instead.

I wish I could game while smoking cigars
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Camshaft83

QuoteMojo66 - 7/6/2015  6:58 PM

I wish I could game while smoking cigars

Me too. Been trying to figure out a way to convince my wife we need a TV in the garage (where I smoke).

nirab

I'm still playing old skool Nintendo...Blades of Steel, Double Dribble, Paperboy, Duck Hunt...classic shyte!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :shy:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

McBryde

I online game, my game of choice is Dark Age of Camelot. I've been playing it for about 8 years or so now, i have so much time invested in it, it is hard to go to something else now.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

cavenbk

Quotenirab - 7/6/2015 11:02 PM I'm still playing old skool Nintendo...Blades of Steel, Double Dribble, Paperboy, Duck Hunt...classic shyte! :biggrin: :shy: :shy: :angel:

Been wanting to get my hands on an old school Nintendo for a while now. We had one when I was a junior in college, I didn't get much work done because of it :biggrin:

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Joelala

Wow I did not know we had so many gamers. My Xbox live name is "too much Lala" I also started a twitch channel recently and would love some followers. Here is the link. If you don't know what twitch is and you enjoy video games I recommend you check it out. Maybe I'll even find a way to host a twitch night with a stogie.

Http://www.twitch.tv/toomuchlala

I generally stream destiny but am open to other games as well.
Joe

lubrix

Xbox 360...Xbox One soon.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

BewareDaPenguin

Quotecavenbk - 7/6/2015  10:10 PM

Quotenirab - 7/6/2015 11:02 PM I'm still playing old skool Nintendo...Blades of Steel, Double Dribble, Paperboy, Duck Hunt...classic shyte! :biggrin: :shy: :shy: :angel:

Been wanting to get my hands on an old school Nintendo for a while now. We had one when I was a junior in college, I didn't get much work done because of it :biggrin:

My brother & I at xmas time always play the old Nintendo. We downloaded an emulator to one of the laptops & we bought USB Nintendo controllers off eBay, hooked the laptop up to the big screen via AVI-2-HDMI and wham you"Ve got 60" of old school mike Tyson punch out right in your face!! The best is theres a group of hardcore Tecmo Super Bowl fanatics and the release a new version with the updated rosters still every year, so we download that and play thru a season or 2, time depending, it's a lot of fun and brings back a lot of memories!

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteJoelala - 7/6/2015  11:05 PM

Wow I did not know we had so many gamers. My Xbox live name is "too much Lala" I also started a twitch channel recently and would love some followers. Here is the link. If you don't know what twitch is and you enjoy video games I recommend you check it out. Maybe I'll even find a way to host a twitch night with a stogie.

Http://www.twitch.tv/toomuchlala

I generally stream destiny but am open to other games as well.

Didn't know you twitch"d I'll check out your channel sometime Joe

bmac7754

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 7/7/2015  8:03 AM  
QuoteJoelala - 7/6/2015  11:05 PM  Wow I did not know we had so many gamers. My Xbox live name is "too much Lala" I also started a twitch channel recently and would love some followers. Here is the link. If you don't know what twitch is and you enjoy video games I recommend you check it out. Maybe I'll even find a way to host a twitch night with a stogie.   Http://www.twitch.tv/toomuchlala  I generally stream destiny but am open to other games as well.
Didn't know you twitch"d I'll check out your channel sometime Joe

I will check it out too, I twitch from time to time but without the mic on.  just so my friends can check out what im doing. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

tgs679

I PC and PS4 game BF Hardline mostly also Don't Starve

SenorPablo

My kids have the PS4 and I like Need for Speed :biggrin:

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Cfickter

PS3' played about the first four or five releases of Call of Duty. Haven't played the last few releases. Was big into racing also.  Played a lot of Tiger Woods
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joelala

I have been playing since I could hold a controller, just seems to be a great way to relieve stress for me and escape the reality of life. Thanks for those who said they will follow the twitch stream. I appreciate it
Joe

freakydeakydutchman

Im PC mainly. a lot of BF4 and warthunder, but also some D3a as well... not to into the console games and it seems that my thumbs and brain don't like to take to one another. But my daughter and I race on Mario cart all the time..
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Joelala

Quotefreakydeakydutchman - 7/7/2015  10:41 AM

Im PC mainly. a lot of BF4 and warthunder, but also some D3a as well... not to into the console games and it seems that my thumbs and brain don't like to take to one another. But my daughter and I race on Mario cart all the time..

I wish I was into PC gaming more. I now need to buy a PC so I can stream and make everything look better. I currently just run a chromebook.
Joe

Jackal

I like rocking out on the drums on Rock Band 3 on my PS3

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.