Monday 7/6 V Herf

Started by 05Venturer, 07/06/2015 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

come one come all
everyone is welcome  :biggrin:  
don't be shy  :shy:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

2 left, filling up fast
Kent

metalhead y cigarguy

I appreciate you guys trying to add me into the Google hangout, just bad timing on my end. One of these days though. Thanks for thinking of me guys.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

MacMac

I would love to join in.  I couldn't last night due to the fact that I was driving at the time, but I'll get in one soon!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Cfickter

Damn, vacation has been awesome but I miss the herfs. See you Wednesday or Thursday
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.