Going to host Litto Gomez

Started by podman28, 09/28/2009 02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

The Illusione night with Dion was a fantastic time. We had a great turnout and sold quite a few cigars. It gets better for me on Wednesday. At noon on Wednesday Litto Gomez of La Flor Dominicana is visiting the shop. Anyone who knows me knows that La Flor Dominicana is my cigar of choice so this will be an awesome experience not to mention even more exposure for the shop. It has been a very exciting time here. :dancing:  :dancing:  :biggrin:

akira

That's awesome!  I wish I lived in the area because I've recently discovered my love of the LFD's also.  Fortunately, my local shop is having their annual golf tournament next week and LFD is scheduled to be there.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

mountedshriner

Sounds like a great double header Tim. Anxiously awaiting the my care package....... :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

BlackIrish

Dammit, Tim. If you don't stop this I'm not going to be able to afford food this month.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Anthony

_____

podman28

QuoteBlackIrish - 9/28/2009  7:05 PM

Dammit, Tim. If you don't stop this I'm not going to be able to afford food this month.

Just trying to help you out with your short smokes for the winter Eddie. At least the LFDs are a little less expensive than the Illusione. Saying that I could see a box of the tasty DL-452 Maduros in your future. :shades:

SenorPablo

Very cool Tim!  I have become such a huge fan of the Chisel myself.
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

BlackIrish

Quotepodman28 - 9/28/2009  8:28 PM

QuoteBlackIrish - 9/28/2009  7:05 PM

Just trying to help you out with your short smokes for the winter Eddie. At least the LFDs are a little less expensive than the Illusione. Saying that I could see a box of the tasty DL-452 Maduros in your future. :shades:

Those little guys sure are tasty . . . Might have to look into selling a pint of blood during my lunch hour tomorrow.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

nwb

QuoteSenorPablo - 9/28/2009  8:42 PM

-Paul

Oh man, I love the chisel maduro as well.  I wish I had some more, but I haven't seen them in a while.  What a powerful cigar!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

podman28

Quotenwb - 9/28/2009  9:40 PM

-Paul

Oh man, I love the chisel maduro as well.  I wish I had some more, but I haven't seen them in a while.  What a powerful cigar!

nwb

I have 2 boxes if you wanted to get one. :biggrin:

nwb

Quotepodman28 - 9/28/2009  11:59 PM

Quotenwb - 9/28/2009  9:40 PM

-Paul

nwb

I have 2 boxes if you wanted to get one. :biggrin:

Tim, PM sent.
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

Glad to hear that your shop is hosting so many premier events.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

podman28

Well Litto stayed and visited for a good 2 hours. It was a great time with about 12 guys just sitting and chatting with Litto in a nice, intimate setting. What a great way to get to know the man behind La Flor Dominicana cigars. Here are some pictures from the visit.

cmmayo

That guy looks SO freakin' cool. Love that damn hat.

:bow:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

SenorPablo

Cool pics.  Thanks for sharing Tim!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

smoke 1

Looks like a great tome indeed.  Very cool Thanks for sharing !
-Brian

Anthony

Looks like it was a great event!  I would have loved to be there.
_____

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.