search

Started by MacMac, 07/13/2015 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Is there a way to search for a particular member? I found the member list, but there seem to be no way to search.
Joe
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Opps...sorry, I just found the search spot for membership.    :shy:

Longhorn

I love it when a question on this site gets answered in under 2 minutes...   :thumbsup:  

Even better when the question and answer are posted by the same person!   :biggrin:

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

sevencardstud

excellent you found it
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

bmac7754

QuoteLonghorn - 7/14/2015  1:02 AM  I love it when a question on this site gets answered in under 2 minutes...   :thumbsup:     Even better when the question and answer are posted by the same person!   :biggrin:

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

MacMac

Quotebmac7754 - 7/14/2015  10:14 AM

QuoteLonghorn - 7/14/2015  1:02 AM  I love it when a question on this site gets answered in under 2 minutes...   :thumbsup:     Even better when the question and answer are posted by the same person!   :biggrin:

Yea...it kinda popped out at me when I finally scrolled to the bottom of the page.....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.