Hiring Territory Representatives

Started by gmiranda33, 07/15/2015 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmiranda33

Hey guys I am posting this on behalf of Kuuts Cigar. They are looking to hire several territory reps across the United States.
I hope this helps those of you who have been looking to get into the industry.

Kuuts Cigar, is currently seeking a Territory Representative (TR) for several states across the United States.

The successful candidate will manage all sales and operational functions within the respective assigned geography.

Major Responsibilities Include:

Selling and servicing Kuuts products in retail stores in an assigned geography. Gaining new item distribution, promotion execution and merchandising products, as well as, insuring freshness on all products in all assigned stores. Being able to utilize our data to develop fact based presentations for our customers and follow our call process. Also, handling all administrative aspects of the job, including expenses, point of sale materials and a product account.

Job Requirements

Skills:

Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
    Problem solving and ability to develop creative solutions
    Critical thinking, demonstrate ability to think and act in selling situations
    Analytical skills, able to analyze data and develop a sales plan
    Planning skills, demonstrate the ability to prioritize activities to achieve results
    Microsoft Office and business math skills

Education: Bachelor's degree or directly related work experience is required.

Experience: Requires some directly related work experience in non-durable consumer goods sales.

Additional: Qualified candidates must have a valid driver's license, a good driving record and will be expected to pass a drug screening test and a background check. Additionally, the candidate must live within the geographical assignment.

Benefits for New Hires:
Kuuts offers salary plus commission and more!

To apply for the position please email your resume kuutscigar@gmail.com. Include your home state initials in the subject line (exp: Territory Rep - TX)

danb6177

The only requirement I have in that whole resume thing is a valid drivers license....Man I suck. :cry:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Mojo66

Quotedanb6177 - 7/15/2015  4:04 PM  The only requirement I have in that whole resume thing is a valid drivers license....Man I suck. :cry:

No, you have at least one more, you live in the USA.

Besides living in Canada, I'd meet many of the requirements, it's the drug screening test I'd be more afraid of  :shy:  :biggrin:

Seriously though, I don't get it, is drug screening an automatic thing in the States or just for certain specific jobs?

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

05Venturer

QuoteMojo66 - 7/15/2015  3:29 PM

Quotedanb6177 - 7/15/2015  4:04 PM  The only requirement I have in that whole resume thing is a valid drivers license....Man I suck. :cry:

Besides living in Canada, I'd meet many of the requirements, it's the drug screening test I'd be more afraid of  :shy:  :biggrin:

Seriously though, I don't get it, is drug screening an automatic thing in the States or just for certain specific jobs?

Drug screening is basically required for everything except getting government assistance :angry:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Quote05Venturer - 7/15/2015  4:41 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 7/15/2015  3:29 PM  

Drug screening is basically required for everything except getting government assistance :angry:

BB is watching you :-0

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

danb6177

Drug screening mostly has to do with the DOT. Anything transported really. At my plant we have a gas pipeline. We transport gas so we get tested.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

Jackal

Hopefully, nicotine isn't one of the drugs that they are screening for.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

danb6177

QuoteJackal - 7/15/2015  5:45 PM

Hopefully, nicotine isn't one of the drugs that they are screening for.

Not yet but its probably coming brother. This progressive world we live in is accepting many strange things nowerdays. Smoking just isn't one of them. I mean we can accept.:censored: Probably better that I shush
-----

Rammstein142

Around my area it seems drug screening is required for everything. As for this job..the only thing holding me back from slipping in a resume is the damn Bachelors degree. Seems focusing on EMT will only be good for being an EMT haha.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.