Batey Cigars

Started by AbelGOrtego, 07/15/2015 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbelGOrtego

Hi, Fellas! My name is Abel G. Ortego. I am the creator of the brand Batey, which is for sale in Canada. If anyone has a question, please do not hesitate to email me at: abel.ortego@casacubana.ca

Jackal

Welcome to the site

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

cavenbk

Welcome to the site.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

danb6177

Welcome from Tampa bay!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Mojo66

Welcome to CG Gabriel.

You should post in the Commercial Retailer section of the Forum when promoting your cigar Brand.

The newbie Intro is to let us know more about you. What cigars do you like to smoke (besides the obvious), what are your hobbies, that sort of thing
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Brlesq

Glad to have you join us!  Some positive reviews out on the web about your cigars. Now I have to find one to try . . . damned cigar obsession!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

benchjockey

Glad to have you aboard.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

lubrix

Welcome!, Enjoy the site!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

johncw

Welcome to the site!

Cfickter

Welcome fromPittsburgh
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Welcome to the site. It's a great group.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

sevencardstud

Welcome :) Im also in Canada
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

StogieDad

Welcome aboard!  I smell a geek critique cooking somewhere.....:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

dwig

Welcome from Oklahoma!
 :biggrin:

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

hennyis1

Hello and welcome!
----------------------------------------------------
Smoking stogies, drinking beer and whisky. Committed to my God, my family, and my country. Go Seahawks!!

SenorPablo

Welcome to CG!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Cigardetective

Hey Able,

I LOVE YOUR CIGARS!

I'm smoking a Batey cigar right now and drinking a glass of my favourite rum on the rocks.

Very nice mild to medium cigar, great flavor throughout!

Congratulations!

Cheers,

Ricardo
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form." – Winston Churchill

klamm143

WELCOME - from North Carolina.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

toby2

howdy! thx for checking in!

Brlesq

@ klamm143 an toby -

The guy posted his newb intro almost 2 years ago, and hasn't logged in for the last 20 months.  
Wake up!:hypno:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

jagfandaddy

Welcome from N. Florida! :welcome:
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Gustoff

Welcome to the site!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

toby2

QuoteBrlesq - 5/3/2017  9:06 PM  @ klamm143 an toby -   The guy posted his newb intro almost 2 years ago, and hasn't logged in for the last 20 months.   Wake up!:hypno:    

haha yeah i never wear my reading glasses. but if i did that would leave less mistakes for old curmudgeons to bitch about.... :biggrin: 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.