noob from wv

Started by qman22, 11/04/2007 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qman22

Whats up everyone,

My name is Jason, currently live in Parkersburg, WV.  Been smoking cigars for 8 years, pretty into it for about 3 years.  I briefly lived in FL and worked for a cigar shop called Edwards Pipe & Tobacco in Tampa, which took my interest to cigar geek status.  Maybe some of you have been there?  Anyway, I look forward to contributing some reviews and hopefully joining in a cigar pass.

Jason
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

ljlemer

Greetings from West Palm Beach. Five hours from Tampa and one from Miami. Welcome.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

tnt956

mhuss

Welcome aboard, Jason!  We're looking forward to your reviews as well!

SenorPablo

Hi Jason.  Welcome...Glad to have you here!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

:welcome: Jason!  Having worked at a shop you probably have a ot of good sleeper picks you could suggest.
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

qman22

I have stumbled across a couple of sleepers, my favorites being the Gran Habano Corojo and the Joya de Nicaragua Celebration.  They are such good smokes for the price.  It is amazing how the landscape of the industry has changed in just two years.  When I worked there no one even knew who Don Pepin Garcia was........
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

ljlemer

Quoteccforme - 11/5/2007  3:49 PM

:welcome: Jason!  Having worked at a shop you probably have a ot of good sleeper picks you could suggest.

You want sleeper picks? Read my reviews.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Proph

"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

mistagordo

Hi Jason and welcome to Cigar Geeks!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.