Re: I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 2)

Started by Jay'D, 07/29/2015 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay'D

Quote05Venturer - 7/22/2015  7:27 PM

Kristoff Criollo Robusto from Jay'D :biggrin:
How as it Kent? Some of those sticks I have never tried so if you come cross some really good ones let me know if they are worth stocking up on.
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

bmac7754

SWAG Puro Dominicano Lavish from DogMan, thanks Loren
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

QuoteJay'D - 7/29/2015  9:29 AM

Quote05Venturer - 7/22/2015  7:27 PM

Kristoff Criollo Robusto from Jay'D :biggrin:
How as it Kent? Some of those sticks I have never tried so if you come cross some really good ones let me know if they are worth stocking up on.

They are a really nice smoke, I have smoked several before. Thanks brother :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

Te-Amo Toro (No.19), another one from DogMan
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

Viaje Zombie 2013 Black Box  from Longhorn PIF

05Venturer

Perdomo Special Craft Series Stout Gordo courtesy bmac. AWESOME  :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Fran95

Smoked a Panacea Green from CFickter.. Awesome cigar.

BewareDaPenguin

Smoked a Lost & Found Pepper Cream Chocolate Crush I got in a bomb from StogieDad...thanks brother the smoke was excellent I really enjoyed it :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

Also smoked a Leaf & Bean Leaf and Bean by Oscar Maduro Toro I got in a trade with Chuck...thanks again :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

Ok last one lol smoked an Ashton VSG Corona Gorda I got in a trade with Jackal...love the VSG's this was an awesome smoke thanks! :thumbsup:

ninfiction

Cigar.com Osiris Collection IV (6.5 x 64, NIC)    4/16/2015    107 Days    from Headfirst, Gary. Nice long smoke, just what I needed to veg out tonight.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bmac7754

smoking a CAO Sopranos Associate put in the newby pass back in 2013 by Bruce (brlesq).  The date on the label is actually 1-7-2011.  Well worth the wait.

Fran95

Illusione Rothchildes from Mojo66.. One of my new go-to cigars honestly.

bmac7754

Kristoff Sumatra Short Robusto (Gordo), got in a sale from The Burn Ward

ninfiction

Tatuaje Limited Release Black Label Corona Gorda 2013 from Johncw for Mike's Weight loss contest
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bigjohn20081983

Gran Habano/ Rico Family Habano #3 Robusto  from Jay'D
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

bmac7754

Arganese Uno Puro Dominicano I picked up in the "watch your P's & Q's" pass put in by Daniel (goathead)

Cfickter

I am enjoying a Remember Cuba Cosecha 2008 given to me by 05Venture (Kent)
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Now I am enjoying a Sancho Panza given to me by Kent
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

Had a lunchtime Drew Estate Undercrown ShadyXV given to me from ninfiction in the wishlist PIF, thanks Brian

bmac7754

Illusione Rothchilde bought from Troy (tvolball)

danb6177

Re+United (Foundry Tobacco Company) Re+United given by Nirab. Thanx much
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

05Venturer

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro from Jay'D
Kent

johncw

Ashton VSG Corona Gorda from Longhorn via PIF

johncw

Emilio La Musa Mousa (formerly Grimalkin) Torpedo from Nkowal NCAA winnings

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.