Unbelievable...

Started by Longhorn, 07/29/2015 08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

...a man, captured after a shoot out without authorities and a suspect in several violent felonies, was freed earlier this month because he's an illegal alien and feds order him released.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/07/lake_county_officials_detail_d.html

Police are bad.

Dude illegally in this country and ends up shooting at officers is OK.

WTF is going on in this country?    :-0

danb6177

Yay liberals!!!!  :barf:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

MacMac

It just make no sense! Illegal is illegal and a penalty should be levied.  An illegal alien should be...deported.  :angry:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

1029henry

What a travesty of justice. I'm retiring from a large metro Sheriff's Office in 6 months and 27 days, in large part because of BS like this. I had planned to do 30 years, but I'm pulling the pin after 28. Why bother? This country is screwed! After retirement, I'm just protecting my immediate family and the block where I reside. Cops are the bad guys nowadays, apparently.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

cavenbk

So let's release him and let him have a chance at hiding, or better yet fleeing the country, as we work with border patrol to figure out his status. What a joke.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Jackal

That is the kind of shyt that we live with in California.  Guess that it is spreading nationwide.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Camshaft83

:confused: WTF is wrong with people? This country is going to hell.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

StogieDad

Read that yesterday.  Can't do anything but shake my head.  Defies any form of logic.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

any way you slice it, this ain't right  :angry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Joelala

I did not hear about this but its nut
Joe

ReinadoCigars

Definitely does not sound good.

Cfickter

There is a big fence around the Whitehouse, lets just keep them there!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

horrido

Man that's whacked world is upside down. Send them back in body bags.....
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Kman

Sure doesn't make things easier when you've got a President trying to push amnesty and sanctuary cities. This will just be brushed under the carpet just like Kathryn Steinle
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

toby2

the catch and release just doesn't pertain to illegals. they fill the prisons with minor drug offenders and let the real bad guys walk.

ntanner

That is just plain ignorant, but then that's sort of the norm all over now day's.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

pferg

Just shoot the guy and send him back at this point. If theres any question to if you should be in a county you should be held in custody until its figured out.

Cigary

Quote1029henry - 7/30/2015  1:43 AM  What a travesty of justice. I'm retiring from a large metro Sheriff's Office in 6 months and 27 days, in large part because of BS like this. I had planned to do 30 years, but I'm pulling the pin after 28. Why bother? This country is screwed! After retirement, I'm just protecting my immediate family and the block where I reside. Cops are the bad guys nowadays, apparently.

Cops these days are just a reflection of Dept. policy and it's the shame of the Generation of those who served decades ago when cops were allowed to be cops and not have to decipher corporate policy that changes constantly.  How does one go out and administer justice when their watch commanders say one thing and then the next day it's countermanded?  I used to hang out with a lot of Police back in the 70's and 80's and they served with honor and integrity....now they just try to hold on for their pension because policies change with the wind and you have to make split second decisions that everybody else gets to analyze for days and nit pick every little actionable detail.

I think policemen are getting fed up with their careers because of the nonsense of being second and third guessed every single day which makes them paranoid so being able to do their job effectively is compromised and the way they come across to John Q. Public is a negative thing...people read each other which is why the citizen sees how the cops do their jobs now and they know it's a palpable change in how cops do their job.  Nobody wins here.

Cigary

QuoteCamshaft83 - 7/30/2015  5:30 AM  :confused: WTF is wrong with people? This country is going to hell.

It's already gone to hell....they just made a U turn into Satans bunghole.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.