Hi all from Minnesota

Started by Sticks, 11/04/2007 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticks

Yep, I'm a new guy here on the block and this is a great site.  I am an all to frequent visitor to JR's (did I say a swear word) and CI-Bid. I think I will be working for a while longer than I hoped to pay for all the stogies I keep bidding on. Hey, you gotta hav a few vices to make life interesting.  Lucky for me, I live near the Wisconsin border and they still allow smoking in bars. So once and a while I head over there and enjoy a stoogie  with a cold one.

tnt956

mhuss

Welcome Sticks!  It looks like you're off to a great start with all those reviews.  We'll be looking forward to more!

SenorPablo

Hi Sticks.  I know you've been lurking in the shadows here for awhile and posting some great reviews.  Glad to see you introduce yourself!

Welcome!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

:welcome: Sticks!  Thanks for the reviews!
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

mistagordo

Hello Sticks and Welcome!  I like the reveiews and glad to see you saying hi.  I don't think anyone had a lot of bad things to say about JRs, but cbid is the devil's site!  That is one slippery slope my friend.

pieman

Great this makes 3 guys I know called sticks...Anyhow, welcome.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

ljlemer

QuoteSticks - 11/5/2007  12:10 AM

Yep, I'm a new guy here on the block and this is a great site.

Hey, Sticks, how are tricks? Are you named after where you live, what you smoke, or what?

I can't even begin to imagine what word I'd pick to use as an anonymous ID. If I chose the handle Stones, we could break some bones.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

theoldcc

Quoteljlemer - 11/7/2007  3:38 PM

Hey, Sticks, how are tricks? Are you named after where you live, what you smoke, or what?

I can't even begin to imagine what word I'd pick to use as an anonymous ID. If I chose the handle Stones, we could break some bones.

Huh???  :confused:
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

pieman

Quoteccforme - 11/7/2007  9:27 PM

Someone forgot his meds today.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

ljlemer

Quoteccforme - 11/7/2007  9:27 PM

Sticks and Stones will break your bones.

Thomas Mann

ljlemer

Quotepieman - 11/7/2007  9:36 PM
Someone forgot his meds today.

I never forget my meds. Must be somebody else.

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.