Sneaky Bomber!

Started by MacMac, 09/15/2015 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

It was my turn to received the CigarPlace.biz NewVet Pass III pass. It came in the mail yesterday. When I opened the bomb a sneaky bomb blew up in my face! There was a little package in with the pass cigars w/ my name on it. It contained a Drew Estate Blue Ribbon Toro, a Drew Estate Herrera Estell Short Corona, a Liga Priada Unico Serie Dirty Rat, and a VIP Cigar Place silver cigar holder.  The sneaky bomber - Jessica of Cigar Place.
Wow! I was stunned.  Totally caught of guard - Thanks Jessica!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

toby2

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

cavenbk

Very nice bomb there
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bigjohn20081983

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

appollo

Nice sticks .Well done Jessica  :thumbsup:

Longhorn

Well played, Jessica!   :thumbsup:

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

STL_Cohiba

That's what I figured that Silver thing was. Nice Cigar holder Joe
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Kman

Very nice Jessica!! Great sneak attack!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Brlesq

Nice!

BTW, that cigar holder is upside down.  Don't think it will work too well the way you have it set up.  :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

MacMac

QuoteBrlesq - 9/16/2015  4:18 PM

Nice!

BTW, that cigar holder is upside down.  Don't think it will work too well the way you have it set up.  :biggrin:

Yes Bruce, I know!! :lmao:  I wanted to show off the engraving on the bottom. Didn't show as well as I would have liked.
Joe
 :lma

vw77guy

Very nice! :bigthumbs:  Now can someone tell me what the heck is a Drew Estate Blue Ribbon  :confused: ???

MacMac

Quotevw77guy - 9/17/2015  7:33 AM

Very nice! :bigthumbs:  Now can someone tell me what the heck is a Drew Estate Blue Ribbon  :confused: ???

See Blue Ribbon Segundos by Drew Estate in the data base.

Also see: http://drewestate.com/?portfolio=blue-ribbon-bundles

Joe

vw77guy

Thanks Joe.  I don't know how that one slipped past my radar!  Even working in the industry, the geeks still know more than I!!!!

C130Driver

That's a nice bomb, that cigar holder in particular looks sick. I ran to the website to try and find it but I can't find it on there, is it possible to get some more pictures of it?
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Vroomp

Quotevw77guy - 9/17/2015  7:33 AM  Very nice! :bigthumbs:  Now can someone tell me what the heck is a Drew Estate Blue Ribbon  :confused: ???

The Blue Ribbon Segundos are a mixed bag of trimmings and left over leaf from some of the sticks DE rolls. You never know what you may get with them but they are a great budget smoke and retail for about $3-$4 in B&Ms or around $40/bundle online. If you can find them with a darker Maduro wrapper I suggest buying a few~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

QuoteVroomp - 10/8/2015  2:47 PM  

Quotevw77guy - 9/17/2015  7:33 AM  Very nice! :bigthumbs:  Now can someone tell me what the heck is a Drew Estate Blue Ribbon  :confused: ???

The Blue Ribbon Segundos are a mixed bag of trimmings and left over leaf from some of the sticks DE rolls. You never know what you may get with them but they are a great budget smoke and retail for about $3-$4 in B&Ms or around $40/bundle online. If you can find them with a darker Maduro wrapper I suggest buying a few~!

OK, for the price worst thing that could happen is they are a true yardgar!  Atlantic had the best price box of 20 toros $31 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

dwinstl

-David

Joelala

Joe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.