Thank You Larry!

Started by mhuss, 11/09/2007 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhuss

I have to post a message about the trade that Larry and I are engaged in.  I haven't sent him his side of the deal yet, but he just sent me his.  What an outstanding collection of smokes.  I sent him five Cuban cigars and a couple of others.  And what did he give me in exchange?  Only around 17 sticks!  And some outstanding ones at that.  The list included ten Gurkha's in all, including a couple of X-Fuerte's and a couple of Vintage Churchills.  He also passed along some real beauty's like the Graycliff CI Legends, a Cienfuegos Pyramide, a Don Tomas and an Oliva Serie G.  If you're going to trade with Larry, expect to get into a great deal.  He follows up on his promises and will reward you with an outstanding collection.  Thank you very much, Larry!  If another trade is in the cards down the road some time, I'll be looking forward it!

ljlemer

Don't blame me, blame cigarbid.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mistagordo

pieman

I tried to send L a smoke just to sample and ended up getting about 5 back. Next time I "give" him a cigar I am gonna change my address.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.