Event in my town I can't attend

Started by ljlemer, 10/26/2009 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

Meet Pete Johnson and try his newest cigars! Great promotions, giveaways, live music, great food and cigars.
Due to the overwhelming demand for the Tatuaje Monster Series cigars we want to be fair to all of our good patrons who order from us.
During Smoke Inn's Tatuaje Event we will allocate the Monster Series cigars by giving out raffle tickets to patrons who take advantage of the following deals we will offer during the day of the event to have an opportunity to purchase a box of the Monster Series cigars.
Buy Tatuaje Brown Label, Red Label, Cabaiguan, Cabaiguan Maduro, Ambos Mundos, La Riqueza during the event and receive the following:
Buy 1 Box of Tatuaje Brand Cigars: Get a Tatuaje Hat, Lapel Pin, Patch, Tatuaje Buzz Cutter and a 3 Pack of Tatuaje Black cigars plus 5 raffle tickets. Over $100 in FREE Goods!
Buy 2 Boxes of Tatuaje Brand Cigars: Receive all of the above free goods plus a Tatuaje Pimp Hammer and an additional 3 Pack of Tatuaje Black cigars plus 12 raffle tickets. Over $165 in FREE Goods!
Buy 3 Boxes of Tatuaje Brand Cigars: Receive all of the above free goods plus a third 3 Pack of Tatuaje Black cigars, plus 3 Pack Tatuaje Sampler which includes a pre-release of La Verite (Pete's newest release available Spring 2010) plus 30 raffle tickets. Over $235 in FREE Goods.
All promotions will be good on Friday October 30th ONLY beginning at 10 AM. Call us toll free or visit us online.
Drawing will be held at 9:45 PM and 20 winners will be selected. If you do not wish to buy a box of Monster Series cigars, we will then offer it to the next person. Winner need not be present to win.
www.SMOKEINN.com
CONTINUING THE CIGAR JOURNEY, LIKE NO OTHER
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

nwb

Larry, why can't you attend?  This would be an awesome event to go to.

I've been lucky enough to meet a couple of the major players out there (Cynthia Fuente & Rocky Patel), but there are some folks on my list I really want to see.  There is an Oliva event at a local in early November that I plan on attending, but I don't know if any of the family will be there.  I also REALLY want to meet Don Pepin and George Padron, but I don't see them visiting Georgia anytime soon.  Pete Johnson would also be really cool to meet.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

ljlemer

Thomas Mann

akira

Quotenwb - 10/26/2009  7:20 PM

I've been lucky enough to meet a couple of the major players out there (Cynthia Fuente & Rocky Patel), but there are some folks on my list I really want to see.  There is an Oliva event at a local in early November that I plan on attending, but I don't know if any of the family will be there.  I also REALLY want to meet Don Pepin and George Padron, but I don't see them visiting Georgia anytime soon.  Pete Johnson would also be really cool to meet.

nwb

If you can make it out to California on November 11 you can meet Don Pepin at my local B&M.  

This weekend I also got to meet Sam Leccia and Eddie Ortega.  It was a great weekend!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

NES Tek

Quoteakira - 10/26/2009  8:06 PM

Quotenwb - 10/26/2009  7:20 PM

nwb

If you can make it out to California on November 11 you can meet Don Pepin at my local B&M.  

This weekend I also got to meet Sam Leccia and Eddie Ortega.  It was a great weekend!

So upset I missed that. Can't wait for Mr.DP!!!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

ljlemer

I don't drive now. My daughter is performing that evening. She's a dancer. Daddy's gotta be there. I could possibly get out there in the afternoon, but probably wouldn't meet Pete Johnson. I might be able to spring for a Miami-made Tatuaje, but I could order that online. They may give me a freebie if I buy one there, though. If Pete of the Jungle were down here, we could both go together. He'll be down next week.

Thomas Mann

mcdimond

Quoteljlemer - 10/26/2009  10:08 PM
My daughter is performing that evening. She's a dancer. Daddy's gotta be there.

Good man! Hopefully the cigar fairy will reward you for your dedication to your daughter... Even if not, the rewards are great :-)
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

nwb

Quoteljlemer - 10/27/2009  1:08 AM

I don't drive now. My daughter is performing that evening. She's a dancer. Daddy's gotta be there. I could possibly get out there in the afternoon, but probably wouldn't meet Pete Johnson. I might be able to spring for a Miami-made Tatuaje, but I could order that online. They may give me a freebie if I buy one there, though. If Pete of the Jungle were down here, we could both go together. He'll be down next week.

Family always comes first, so I can definitely understand you missing the event.  If it makes you feel any better, I missed an event a couple of weeks ago with Erik Espinosa and Eddie Ortega of EO 601.  I was psyched about going, but I ended up taking my family to a Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze.  Don't regret it either  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

ljlemer

Good news! My wife thought I was talking about TONIGHT! It's Friday, so I still might figure out a way to get there. Anyone in Northern or Central Florida want to drive down? You know who y'all are!

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.