My Digital Humidor

Started by plnortham, 09/23/2015 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plnortham

I have input all of my cigars from humidor into my digital humidor now.  How do I make my settings so its not private?
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

MacMac

Quoteplnortham - 9/23/2015  10:11 PM

I have input all of my cigars from humidor into my digital humidor now.  How do I make my settings so its not private?

Go to your humidor page. There is a button, "manage humidors" click that button and you will see a box to check for making the humidor public.

Joe
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

plnortham

Thanks!  Humidor is now public for members
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

MacMac

You have some nice smokes listed!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ntanner

Getting a nice collection going there. :thumbsup:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

plnortham

Thanks guys!  I can't take full credit though.  A good majority of those come from fellow geeks, Neil, Brian, and John!
Phil Northam

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.