Tuesday Herf

Started by Cfickter, 10/27/2015 03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Lighting up a Caldwell Last Zsar if anyone interested in joining me

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g7msewchbgkjnnbt6x2kjljyjea

give me a minute if I am not right there

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

RDF

Be on shortly - gotta get on before the monsoon hits around 9:00
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Kman

1:10 AM EST - 14th inning of World Series Game 1. 4 of us still on..... where's everybody at???
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Kid Montana

Go Royals!  Or the Met, at this point IDGAF.

I'd rather have a cigar...

cavenbk

Definitely a hell of a game
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

headfirst

Sorry I couldn't stay on longer guys, I got on late and my other half came back a little early, nice to see some familiar faces brief as it was...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Longhorn

Bajeezus... just logged off.  I hope the next World Series game ends sooner than 15 innings!   :-0

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.