hey there

Started by NewGuy, 11/12/2007 09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewGuy

I'm new to Cigar smoking all together. I waited until my mid-life crisis to light up!  :bigthumbs: All the local smoke shop family has put me on some good sticks from every-dayers to sweet boutiques. I'll plug a cheap robusto here, Quorum, at $1.90 it's smooth to the nub. I am into the learning curve and appreciate the sharing of info on Cigar Geeks.

old NewGuy
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Hello NewGuy!  Welcome to Cigar Geeks.  Thanks for the tip on the Quorum.  We don't have any reviews on them yet.  You coud be the first.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

:welcome: NewGuy.  I like the original name.  :-)
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

NewGuy

Thanks Paul

I'll check out the review form and see what happens.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Hey CC

Thanks for the welcome mat. I'm sure to enjoy my stay.

old original NewGuy!
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

Welcome NewGuy!  I, too, am looking forward to the review of that Quorum (as well as any others you share with us in the future).  Don't worry about being new to cigar smoking.  Don't feel overwelmed or anything like that.  We're here to answer any questions you may have.  Even ones that you may think are dumb or elementary.  That's what we're here for.  Again, welcome!

NewGuy

mhuss

I couldn't thank you more for that encouragement-  just like home! I appreciate it. I have taken the plunge and posted a couple of reviews with my limited knowlege - beware!

NewGuy
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

It's our pleasure!  The more and more you smoke cigars and read about cigars, the more and more you'll learn.  The best way is to get them in your hands and smoke them.  First-hand experience is the way to go, and it sounds like you're well on your way!

NewGuy

I agree. I am also well pleased with the social aspect of cigaring. Fellowship is key to my smoking pleasure and sharing online experiences is sure to enhance the local gathering. Thanks again.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

tnt956

Welcome Newguy!

NewGuy

Thanks tnt

I am glad to be here.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

monteclaro

And another Welcome from me as well NewGuy!  I think you'll find this site to be a great resources for a lot of great people when compared to others out there.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

NewGuy

JF

I don't have experience elsewhere but you guys are great! Thanks for taking in a stray.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Sticks

Welcome New Guy to the greatest cigar site on the net. Hope you have as much fun here as I do.  Looking forward to all the new reviews and it's never to late to enjoy the pleasures of a good cigar.

mistagordo

Welcome NewGuy!

NewGuy

Sticks

That is a great picture! I do not disagree with anything you wrote. It's great to hear from you.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Mistagordo

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Proph

"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

NewGuy

Proph

I like the way you're thinkin'.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

pieman

I'm always the last to welcome the noob...wait am I still a noob too?
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

NewGuy

Pieman

Better late than never. Noobs unite! That reminds me - "Dyslexics Untie"
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.