New from IN

Started by joker7037, 11/16/2007 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joker7037

I thought I would make my introductions. I am very new to the cigar "scene". I have
never smoked before, but decided to try a cigar and fell in love. Still trying to find the
right cigar for me. My history with forums is, I don't post much but I read about everything
I can.  So, I'm not being anti-social I just prefer reading and learning all I can. It seems
as if I have come the right place for cigar knowledge.

Chris

tnt956

Proph

Who cares about posting.  Enjoy smoking cigars.  And if you find one you love, please rate it so the rest of us can try it out.  :D

:shades:

Smoke on..

:smoker:
"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

theoldcc

Welcome Chris!  You have definitely come to the right place.  There's a ton of info out there.  As far as posting goes...thats up to you.  You can always just post to talk about a smoke or just be social.  But reviews are always great to read.  :biggrin:

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

qman22

welcome to the fold  :cigarguy:
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

monteclaro

Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

mhuss

Welcome to the site, Chris!  It's great to have you aboard!  I'll echo the rest of the guys that replied so far in saying that posting in the forums isn't the most important thing.  As long as you share your thoughts on the cigars you smoke, we'll be more than happy.  And if you decide to pop onto the forums once in a while, that'll be an added bonus.  But really, it's all about enjoying cigars and learning as much about them as humanly possible.  And for that, you've definitely come to the right place.  Again, welcome!

NewGuy

Chris

Welcome aboard! I joined earlier this week and also just started smoking cigars. As you can already this is a great bunch of folks.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Sticks

Welcome to the club. I just started smoking good cigars a few years ago and I am a geezer so it's never too late to enjoy what the cigar world has to offer. Just don't let price fool you. Some pretty spending sticks are lousey.  I enjoy reading the reviews here  and the forums are pretty good too.

SenorPablo

Hi Chris and Welcome to Cigar Geeks!  It's great to have you on board.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mistagordo

Welcome to the site Chris.

Steve

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.