Csonka Smoker Cloaker Air Purifier

Started by ShirtaDay.com, 11/10/2009 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShirtaDay.com

Has anyone used one of these before? How well do they work? I'm trying to find the cheapest option to be able to smoke in the house..... I'm thinking of getting the Super Size for a room that's 15x20. It has about a 8 - 10' arched opening. If I just hung a heavy curtain and ran this thing in there right next to me, would that be enough?

ROTHNH

Please read the posts in this thread:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=3716.0

Basically, the bottom line is that while some of the "room" units for home use can be somewhat effective, the fact is none of those will completely mitigate any of the issues created by smoking in that room.  To think otherwise is wishful at best.

To smoke in the house, assuming it's in that one room only, you really need to spend considerably more money to achieve the results.

arrow34

Yeah... it will take a fair amount of effort to remove the smell or keep it down.  I smoke in my garage during the winter with an exhaust fan running to pull the air out, next winter maybe even a filter too.  But the smoke smell hangs out for weeks or longer.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.