Best Price for El Rey Del Mundo

Started by rkarkada, 11/11/2009 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkarkada

Hey Guys,

Any ideas which site has the best price for ERDM's?  

I found the Oscuro Robusto's for $63.95 at JRCigars and for $62.95 at CI.  These were the best prices I could find.  

Anyone know of a better price somewhere else? (For the quality of the cigar, I think even these regular prices are great!)

Also, I have never seen ERDM's go on sale, ever!

Thanks,
Rich

Bob Cordell

I've used TNT before, they used to be the cheapest but now they are $62.95 as well.

:dancing:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

I think, from time to time, they are on special at JRs.  You might want to wait out the Two Buck Chuck - they could show up there  :confused:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

ROTHNH

Unless on sale promotion or auction, seems $62/box of 20 @ Atlantic is the best price I've found for these.

mountedshriner

QuoteROTHNH - 11/12/2009  10:01 AM

Unless on sale promotion or auction, seems $62/box of 20 @ Atlantic is the best price I've found for these.

Agreed! That is the cheapest I have seen to date as well.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

rkarkada

Thank you fellow Geeks!!!

I've gotten rather addicted to these amazing cigars!

I've been stopping by my local cigar shop and buying individual sticks almost every other day at $7 per stick!  Its rather economically stupid of me to keep buying from my local shop, when I can get if from an online retail for around $3-4 per stick

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.