Cigar Geeks Secret Santa 2015

Started by Rebecca Silverwolf, 10/30/2015 03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca Silverwolf

It's that time of year, time to get the Secret Santa rolling again. Here's how it works:

Let me know in this thread if you are interested in participating. You must have achieved Veteran status or higher to be part of this. The cutoff date to get your name in will be November 27th (the day after Thanksgiving), no exceptions will be made to this. You will then be assigned, at random, another person from the list to play Santa for. You will send your recipient a total of six cigars. This will include 5 good quality sticks, which you think your recipient will enjoy. One of these five sticks should be designated as a New Years Eve smoke, typically people have done this with the highest end or most rare stick they send, though this is not required. The sixth cigar you send is the "Lump of Coal" cigar, and should be a smoke that would be worthy of giving to a cigar mooch or annoying relative.

The cigars should be sent in time to arrive before Christmas. Please take into account that mail is typically a little slower at that time of year. Also, please remember this is a SECRET Santa, you aren't supposed to let your recipient know you are their Santa. (Until the gift arrives, anyway.)

To get a better idea what to send to your recipient, take a look at any posted wishlists, as well as past reviews.

If you have any questions, you can post them here or PM me.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

StogieDad

Oh hell yeah, I'm in for sure!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Rebecca Silverwolf

Well, that didn't take long.  :shades:

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

appollo

Yea I would like to try this ,this year it sounds like a lot of fun. :biggrin:

Caveman Steve

HUMBUG!!

A classic example of American Frivolity!

I'm in!

:biggrin:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

SenorPablo

Of course count me in!  'Tis the season!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

millarddj

I would love to participate in this most revered of gift exchanges - I am but a newly minted veteran, but hope my feedback and activity will prove my eagerness to do right by folks here!  :thumbsup:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

jharrisx5

Smurf me in....I luvz being a Smurfy Santa!
Puff Puff Give....

Otter

This is the only Christmas thing I do... I'm in ;-)
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Joelala

Joe

ninfiction

Oh I suppose....Heck Yeah I'm in!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

timpellis

loved it last year, I am in.

cavenbk

Count me in please Rebecca.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

nirab says yes please!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

danb6177

I'm in for sure. Thanx for putting this on!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

McBryde

Count me in again Rebecca, just don't give me the same person for the 3rd year in a row, LOL.

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

clami

Count me in, sounds like a blast.

RDF

Hey,count me in. Last year was great.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.