Badges

Started by McBryde, 11/01/2015 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

All right, who here hands out the damn badges? I've seen the polar herfer badges, the cozy herfer badge, the Curmudgeon Crew badges, and now the ATF Herfer badge. By damnit, out of all you bastids, I'm the only one that has shot and killed something on a herf, I deserve that ATF Herfer Badge! And while we are at it, I think some of us need a EFFEDBYDLC Badge! GET OFF MY LAWWWWWWWWWWWN!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bstessl

lmao,  they were talking about that the other night. you'll get it
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Longhorn

Cfickter

Now, Now Now, You certainly would deserve the ATF badge, but just dropping the f-bomb about someone being on your lawn is not the sole requirement to join the Crew.  it takes age and wisdom, OK more age than wisdom but at least a little wisdom, OK it all age and crankiness!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ThinBlueLine

I'm digging that ATF herfer badge nice job
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 11/2/2015  7:31 AM

Now, Now Now, You certainly would deserve the ATF badge, but just dropping the f-bomb about someone being on your lawn is not the sole requirement to join the Crew.  it takes age and wisdom, OK more age than wisdom but at least a little wisdom, OK it all age and crankiness!

If those are the requirements, then I should have a curmudgeon crew badge issued pronto! I am old, and smarter than you older fu#$ers!  :shy:  :shy:  Get on yer walker, plug in yer Commodore 4.0, and issue that stinkin' badge!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

and your football that came over my fence...yea, I'm keepin' it!!  :angry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mojo66

Quotenirab - 11/2/2015  9:37 AM  
QuoteCfickter - 11/2/2015  7:31 AM  Now, Now Now, You certainly would deserve the ATF badge, but just dropping the f-bomb about someone being on your lawn is not the sole requirement to join the Crew.  it takes age and wisdom, OK more age than wisdom but at least a little wisdom, OK it all age and crankiness!
If those are the requirements, then I should have a curmudgeon crew badge issued pronto! I am old, and smarter than most of you older fu#$ers!  :shy:  :shy:  Get on yer walker, plug in yer Commodore 4.0, and issue that stinkin' badge!!  :biggrin:  :angel:   and your football that came over my fence...yea, I'm keepin' it!!  :angry:

:lmao:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 11/2/2015  10:37 AM
QuoteCfickter - 11/2/2015  7:31 AMNow, Now Now, You certainly would deserve the ATF badge, but just dropping the f-bomb about someone being on your lawn is not the sole requirement to join the Crew.  it takes age and wisdom, OK more age than wisdom but at least a little wisdom, OK it all age and crankiness!
If those are the requirements, then I should have a curmudgeon crew badge issued pronto! I am old, and smarter than you older fu#$ers!  :shy:  :shy:  Get on yer walker, plug in yer Commodore 4.0, and issue that stinkin' badge!!  :biggrin:  :angel: and your football that came over my fence...yea, I'm keepin' it!!  :angry:

OK, your missing the connection of issuing the badge and being a curmudgeon!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

nwb

I made a recommendation to SenorPablo that we pull all your badges.  Bunch of cranky old folks.

:biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

SparklePony

Quotenwb - 11/2/2015  2:16 PM  I made a recommendation to SenorPablo that we pull all your badges.  Bunch of cranky old folks.   :biggrin:

Oh, them's fightin' words!

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 11/2/2015  11:36 AM

QuoteCfickter - 11/2/2015  7:31 AMNow, Now Now, You certainly would deserve the ATF badge, but just dropping the f-bomb about someone being on your lawn is not the sole requirement to join the Crew.  it takes age and wisdom, OK more age than wisdom but at least a little wisdom, OK it all age and crankiness!
If those are the requirements, then I should have a curmudgeon crew badge issued pronto! I am old, and smarter than you older fu#$ers!  :shy:  :shy:  Get on yer walker, plug in yer Commodore 4.0, and issue that stinkin' badge!!  :biggrin:  :angel: and your football that came over my fence...yea, I'm keepin' it!!  :angry:

I'm a smart curmudgeon, that's what is throwing ya off... And yes, I am still keeping the football!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 11/2/2015  3:28 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 11/2/2015  11:36 AM  
I'm a smart curmudgeon, that's what is throwing ya off... And yes, I am still keeping the football!  :biggrin:

You can keep the football, it appears we won't be needing it here in Pittsburgh

McBryde

You can keep the football, it appears we won't be needing it here in Pittsburgh

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 11/2/2015  2:16 PM

I made a recommendation to SenorPablo that we pull all your badges.  Bunch of cranky old folks.

Chances are that when someone is hating on you, it's not about you at all. It's about them. It's their fear, their jealously, their boredom, and their insecurity.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

SparklePony

QuoteBrlesq - 11/2/2015  7:40 PM  
Quotenwb - 11/2/2015  2:16 PM  I made a recommendation to SenorPablo that we pull all your badges.  Bunch of cranky old folks.   :biggrin:
Chances are that when someone is hating on you, it’s not about you at all. It’s about them. It’s their fear, their jealously, their boredom, and their insecurity.   :biggrin:

I thought this said *hitting* on, not hating on.  And I thought, "wait, wait...aren't I the only one hitting on Nathan here?"
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Longhorn

Quotenwb - 11/2/2015  2:16 PM

Yea, well, pull my finger while you're at it!   :biggrin:

Joel B

Badges!? We don't need no stinking badges!

MacMac

I want a badge.  :cry:  but I'm just not crotchety enough.  :angel:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

nirab

clubs are for baby seals, who needs a stupid badge...!  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ntanner

Sounds like a few people around here have badge envy. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cap10_Morgan

What ARE all these signature badges?  And why hasn't McBryde gotten in yet after 6 years?  I was searching for this actually.  Wondered what the polar herfer, cozy herfer, curmudgeon crew and young guns, etc etc all were.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

M82

Quotenirab - 11/2/2015  7:37 AM

QuoteCfickter - 11/2/2015  7:31 AM

If those are the requirements, then I should have a curmudgeon crew badge issued pronto! I am old, and smarter than you older fu#$ers!  :shy:  :shy:  Get on yer walker, plug in yer Commodore 4.0, and issue that stinkin' badge!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

and your football that came over my fence...yea, I'm keepin' it!!  :angry:

" Plug in your Commodore " ! Classic !

McBryde

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/29/2017  6:17 PM

What ARE all these signature badges?  And why hasn't McBryde gotten in yet after 6 years?  I was searching for this actually.  Wondered what the polar herfer, cozy herfer, curmudgeon crew and young guns, etc etc all were.

I had the ATF herfer badge, and then about a month or 2 ago, it dissapeared?!?!?!?!? WTH? I've been meaning to say something about it, but I have been too damn busy lately to worry about it. Sooooooooooo, now here goes.  Where's my damn badge gone and run off to?

E

McBryde

I think it is because Brad was the one that had it in his dropbox, and he probably deleted it. Damn it, I say, I say , Damn It BOY!

E

Deener27

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/29/2017  6:17 PM

I think it should be a BATFE badge now.  I know how to build a backyard howitzer.  How is that for the E in Explosives?

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.