Final Name Selection Contest

Started by Vroomp, 11/02/2015 06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Final Name Selection Contest

Toothpickin' Guru    - nirab

Vroomp

I liked quite a few of the names that were offered up but these five were the best I saw. You guys vote and I will go with the majority rule (although I rarely follow rules well).........:biggrin:  Winning entry will receive a few sticks from me and I have changed the date to finish to Friday, November 6 for final voting.(Because I can)  One vote per person only~!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Mojo66

Thanks for the contest Brad. Whatever name is chosen, it will be a good one.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

Thanks for the contest Brad. If I don't win, I hope one of y'all do!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

Good choices, my vote is in.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Vroomp

It's looking like I have a reputation around here..... :confused:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

nwb

Where is Guru of Cigars in Every Orifice? :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Quotenwb - 11/2/2015  2:21 PM  Where is Guru of Cigars in Every Orifice? :confused:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

C130Driver

Quotenwb - 11/2/2015  1:21 PM

Where is Guru of Cigars in Every Orifice? :confused:

"I don't know why... but that cigar tasted like s**t..."
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Camshaft83

Those are some pretty good guru names.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

cibolodave

danb6177

Ok I'm about ready to concede. But In a last ditch effort to save face

The golden badge guru of not following the rules??
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Vroomp

Last chance to show your support for johncw~! :biggrin:

Mojo66

I like John's suggestion as much as the next guy  :shy:  

But I just really enjoy the sound of:  

The fish n smoke Guru :biggrin:

johncw

Quotenirab - 11/2/2015  10:07 AM

Thanks for the contest Brad. If I don't win, I hope one of y'all do!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

X2

nirab

To the future Guru of not following the rules...November 6th??? Get on with not following the rules!! The numbers are pretty clear, you rebel you!  :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Vroomp

Thanks to everyone for participating~!

I'll get the something in the mail this weekend for johncw......:?:

ninfiction

Congrats on the new name Brad and congrats on the win John!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

danb6177

congratz john!! It is a good fitting name.  :thumbsup:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

johncw

QuoteVroomp - 11/7/2015  10:43 AM

Thank you!  but that is assuming you follow the rules. Who knows who actually won!!!

nirab

Quotejohncw - 11/8/2015  10:06 AM

QuoteVroomp - 11/7/2015  10:43 AM

Thank you!  but that is assuming you follow the rules. Who knows who actually won!!!

He's using it in his profile brother! Congrats on the win. I feel good about coming in 2nd place...that means I was the first loser!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

DonM

:angry: the contest was rigged dammit!

Congrats on the new Guru name and to Johncw on the win!

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

I could change it to:

"The Toothpick'n Guru of Xiphos Cigars, Gold Badges, Fish'n & Smoke'n and Not Following Rules"

if you would all prefer....   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

DonM

QuoteVroomp - 11/8/2015  12:46 PM

I could change it to:

"The Toothpick'n Guru of Xiphos Cigars, Gold Badges, Fish'n & Smoke'n and Not Following Rules"

if you would all prefer....   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

Mojo66

Congrats on the new name Brad and to John for the win.  :cool:

Thanks for the contest

johncw

I'm honored to come up with a Guru name.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.