Monday herf anyone?

Started by McBryde, 11/02/2015 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Someone put up a link for tonight! I can only join one, not start one on my phone.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

cavenbk

I am not able to join as I am at work. But I believe this is the "permanent" link.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g7msewchbgkjnnbt6x2kjljyjea
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bstessl

You're really flaunting that badge E... LOL
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

Yeah, I'm unable to join that one. It just boots me, maybe because nobody is in there, not sure.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

I've just got it as my avatar until I find something different! LOL

E

bstessl

I'll try starting a dif link...

bstessl

Cfickter

Sounds like dueling herfs, for iPhone and iPad users it seems someone needs to launch the herf before we can hop on.  Generally we always default to the permanent link
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

The perm link told me I'm not allowed to join, not a member of group... something like that.  I also couldn't join the other night due to unknown reasons.

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 11/3/2015  11:42 AM  The perm link told me I'm not allowed to join, not a member of group... something like that.  I also couldn't join the other night due to unknown reasons.

It is a bit glitchy at times, especially off the IPad and mobile devices it seems.

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.