Missing Badge

Started by STL_Cohiba, 11/03/2015 07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STL_Cohiba

I noticed this morning that my Cigar Places badge was taken away this morning and 2 of the 5 places that I put on the board were deleted. I have since replaced the 2 with others that I know and have ben too. I just find it odd that valid places that I have been too and were not on the list before were deleted.
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Cfickter

Every great once in awhile badges disappear and the reappear. Mostly due to some site issues. I would say give it. Few days the contact Senior Pablo
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

I would ask DonM, he knows a lot about badges. :shy:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

Quote05Venturer - 11/3/2015  1:34 PM

I would ask DonM, he knows a lot about badges. :shy:

Yea just watch the classic "Blazing Saddles" :shades:

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

I only see three listings from you, but I did notice there are quite a few duplicate listings for Missouri as well...

Some Admin needs to delete all the duplicates.........

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

STL_Cohiba

QuoteVroomp - 11/2/2015  1:09 PM

I only see three listings from you, but I did notice there are quite a few duplicate listings for Missouri as well...

Some Admin needs to delete all the duplicates.........

I had five in Missouri. I also have one in San Diego my hometown and I uploaded another this morning in Kansas City. I have 5 up now. Its all good though. It just seemed odd that happened
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.