Tuesday Herf

Started by C130Driver, 11/03/2015 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C130Driver

Any plans to do one of these tonight? I've not done one and was hoping to jump on if one was going.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Longhorn

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

Longhorn

Good to meet you C130...  Normally, our herfs involve serious debate about serious topics.  The group tonight was a little off their game.  :biggrin:

Jackal

Wish that I could join you guys.  Out in NoFukLuc China right now.  Can't wait to get back to the states (It sucks here).

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

C130Driver

QuoteLonghorn - 11/4/2015  1:22 AM

Good to meet you C130...  Normally, our herfs involve serious debate about serious topics.  The group tonight was a little off their game.  :biggrin:

I must admit, I was a little disappointed, I had high hopes.  :sad:
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

05Venturer

QuoteC130Driver - 11/4/2015  1:46 PM  
QuoteLonghorn - 11/4/2015  1:22 AM  Good to meet you C130...  Normally, our herfs involve serious debate about serious topics.  The group tonight was a little off their game.  :biggrin:
I must admit, I was a little disappointed, I had high hopes.  :sad:

There's always next time

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.