Going for the Coolidor

Started by NewGuy, 11/21/2007 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewGuy

Having realized a space issue in short span of time I can see a coolidor project in my future. Living in the Bristol area, my exterior theme will follow NASCAResque aesthetics while the interior more rustic Carnegie. I like the idea of one handle on very many, travel ready cigars.
Rack

"Man is not an island"

theoldcc

:bigthumbs: Go for it!  I'd love to do one as well but that would probably push the wife over the edge.
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

ljlemer

Quoteccforme - 11/21/2007  11:49 PM

:bigthumbs: Go for it!  I'd love to do one as well but that would probably push the wife over the edge.

This is a recurring problem with herfers: wives. Can't live with them, can't live without them.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

NewGuy

Quoteljlemer - 11/22/2007  12:27 AM

Quoteccforme - 11/21/2007  11:49 PM

This is a recurring problem with herfers: wives. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

AMEN Brother. I will be in counseling Monday with my wife over 'the smoke', the counselor told my wife when she made the appointment that his wife didn't like 'the smoke' either. Thus, travel ready stoogies are important to me!
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

I was gifted some cedar today by the local shop. I think I'll use it for the sides of the coolidor and go with a flase bottom with humi devices on the bottom and cigars on above. Maybe a loading tube to recharge the humi devices without removing the sticks.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

I think Juan Pablo Montoya #42 is going to be the NASCAR figure I use on the coolidor exterior. Bogata, eh?
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.