Cigar Heritage Festival, Ybor City

Started by DonM, 11/21/2009 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

Today is the Cigar Heritage Festival in Ybor City, FL, and am attending this morning.  A cool event if you are in the area.  Many vendors attend, Cigar Dave does his broadcast there this afternon. Here is the link:

http://www.cigarheritagefestival.com/index.html

Have a great day!

"The Curmudgeon"

sam a

Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

ljlemer

If I had known in advance I could have regretted not being able to go all week! Take pictures!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

nwb

Sounds like a cool time...definitely take some pics and share.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

DonM

A friend took some pics and we wil see if he gets them to me.  It was a cool event, a few of the major players were there, C Newman, AF Jr, P's brother, etc.

Got to see Cigar Daves live broadcast, that was pretty cool.   We met John, the owner of the new shop in town there, the Cigar Cave in Palm Harbor.  Gave us a cigar, and we later went to lunch in Ybor City.  He picked up lunch, which we didnt expect.  

They were trying to break some record for the longest rolled cigar at like 180 feet.  I dont know if they did, unless they fixed where it broke somewhere in the middle :lmao:

In all it was a good event, lots of people and great weather (what do you expect in FL, right?)

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.