unknown trade

Started by artman556, 11/05/2015 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artman556

did someone send me five bags of cigars

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Its the cigars from the fall pass 2015.Make your selection and pass it to the next geek :biggrin:

Brlesq

I'm forgetful, might have.  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 11/5/2015  7:46 PM

Its the cigars from the fall pass 2015.Make your selection and pass it to the next geek :biggrin:

R U SERIOUS  :angry:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Quoteappollo - 11/5/2015  9:46 PM  Its the cigars from the fall pass 2015.Make your selection and pass it to the next geek :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   Hate when that happens~! :confused:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

artman556

I need to know if its the pass or not

05Venturer

Quoteartman556 - 11/5/2015  7:50 PM

RU in a pass?
is it your turn?
if you answered yes its the pass
Kent

SenorPablo

Art - it looks like you are in play on the Pass.  See here: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigpass;area=cigs;boxpass_id=224 for the list of cigars.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

appollo

Quoteartman556 - 11/5/2015  10:50 PM

Otter sent them to you .I checked the tracking # and it said they were delivered today

ninfiction

Yes, it's the pass.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Longhorn

Art, saw you acknowledged you were new to passes.  You can go to the pass "home" thread and read the articles linked there to get up to speed.

Good luck!

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigpass;area=gen;boxpass_id=224

Mojo66

Tell yourself we have all been there more or less, it's part of the learning process and it makes your skin thicker which can't hurt (here) sometimes. I remember being intimidated when I joined my first pass, but I got the hang of it not without the help of many geeks helping the newbie out.

Feel free to ask for help anytime, we all like to help out, I know I do. PM if you like it better that way.

bmac7754

5 bags of cigars for a trade.  Can't wait to see the return end of this.  

Best of luck with the pass, and yes just ask if you need some help.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

QuoteMojo66 - 11/5/2015  10:52 PM

Tell yourself we have all been there more or less, it's part of the learning process and it makes your skin thicker which can't hurt (here) sometimes. I remember being intimidated when I joined my first pass, but I got the hang of it not without the help of many geeks helping the newbie out.

Feel free to ask for help anytime, we all like to help out, I know I do. PM if you like it better that way.

But isn't it long distance charges to Canada on a PM?
 :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Mojo66

QuoteBrlesq - 11/5/2015  11:16 PM ...  But isn't it long distance charges to Canada on a PM?   :confused:

:lmao: 

It certainly is, but it's still worth it in my very own very humble opinion :angel:  

05Venturer

Quoteartman556 - 11/5/2015  7:35 PM

did someone send me five bags of cigars

"I plan to mail this Tuesday at the latest unless Art lets me know he's not ready...
-----
R, Otter "

"Pass transitioned to Art - thanks for having me!

-----
R, Otter "

:confused:
Kent

toby2

:biggrin: sounds like something i would do. Nirab's pass that lasted about a year probably got a few people at first.  :biggrin:

johncw

artman556

Sorry for the confusion

artman556

Sorry for the confusion

appollo

Not a problem we all go through the growing pains of the first pass.Next one will be easier  :biggrin:  :shy:

DRuff

this can't be real

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.