Greetings from Maryland

Started by dropkicksaint, 11/23/2007 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dropkicksaint

Salvete,
My name is Ezra Countiss, III. I'm currently the General Manager of Titan Cigar in Gambrills, Maryland. Cigars have been a passion of mine for some time now. I love talking cigars to fellow herfers. Just thought that I might introduce myself.
Pax et Bonvm,
Ezra
VIRTVS IVNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

theoldcc

Welcome to the site Ezra!  There are a few others around from Maryland.  I think Paul, the site's owner is from MD as well.
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

NewGuy

Hey Ezra

Welcome aboard. I look forward to learning from your experiences.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

tnt956

Welcome Ezra!  Where exactly is your cigar shop?  Gambrills is only 20 minutes away from me.

mistagordo

Welcome Ezra, from Columbia, MD.

Steve

SenorPablo

Hi Ezra.  Welcome to CigarGeeks!  It's great to have you aboard.  I'm sure your knowledge will be happily received.  I've been wanting to stop and check out Titan.  I used to live a lot closer in Annapolis, but now i'm down in Calvert County.  I pass through that area plenty though.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

dropkicksaint

I'm located in Waugh Chapel Village on Route 3 South. Right in between the 4 Seasons Grille and the Caribou Coffee. It's tucked back a little ways, so you have to keep you eyes peeled.
VIRTVS IVNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

ljlemer

Quotedropkicksaint - 11/23/2007  10:53 PM

I'm located in Waugh Chapel Village on Route 3 South. Right in between the 4 Seasons Grille and the Caribou Coffee. It's tucked back a little ways, so you have to keep you eyes peeled.

Welcome! I have a question requiring a degree of expertise, but anyone here can try to answer it. I've bought lots of Gurkhas and they are lying in my humidor, but most do not identify themselves on the label. Most have a generic label that just states the brand name. I want to review them for our database here, but don't know which is which. Do you know a way of identifying them?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 11/24/2007  12:11 AM
I've bought lots of Gurkhas and they are lying in my humidor, but most do not identify themselves on the label. Most have a generic label that just states the brand name. I want to review them for our database here, but don't know which is which. Do you know a way of identifying them?

First, welcome to the site!  Your experience and knowledge in running a shop should really come in handy here!  Can't wait to read of some your reviews!
Secondly, I wish I could do what Larry wants to do with my unlabeled Cubans.  I have three different sizes without any labels whatsoever.  So I have no idea where to even start.  I measured them, that's about it.  But don't know where to go from there.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.