Just BLEH

Started by kylepwhalen, 12/02/2009 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylepwhalen

Lit up a Victor Sinclair Serie 55 Red (Corojo) Perfecto. Absolutely horrible. Chucked it after 20 minutes. I'm sick of being let down by these cigars. I've yet to find one I like. Does anyone else like these?

I've two maduro, two corojo, one cameroon, and one sun grown left all in the perfecto size if anyone is interested in trading

I know I know, I should be a salesman after that pitch right? HAHAHAHA

Bob Cordell

Shoooooooo, I'll trade you that Black Dragon I have left for that thing!!!

Read my review below and decide!

:blech:  :barf:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

Quotekylepwhalen - 12/2/2009  7:04 PM

Lit up a Victor Sinclair Serie 55 Red (Corojo) Perfecto. Absolutely horrible. Chucked it after 20 minutes. I'm sick of being let down by these cigars. I've yet to find one I like. Does anyone else like these?

I've two maduro, two corojo, one cameroon, and one sun grown left all in the perfecto size if anyone is interested in trading

I know I know, I should be a salesman after that pitch right? HAHAHAHA

Never had any VS that I liked either, but I stopped after trying only a couple of blends.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

Victor Sinclair is king of the dog rockets!
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Dewey Dave

To relax with a fine cigar is.... is.... is... undescribable.

DonM

sounds like I havent missed out on anything with them

"The Curmudgeon"

kylepwhalen

Yeah don't waste your money on them. I guess I'll just use em as giveaways....or bookmarks.....or bundle em up and use em as a doorstop

cmmayo

The only VS brand I like is the Triple Corojo (one-dimensional spicy flavor, so the smaller sizes work better).
However, VS does the Tusker for Thompson and I recently grabbed a Tusker Maduro Sampler on their auction site for about $1.50 a stick. Been really pleased with that one.

:cigarman:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Indy Racers

I tried the Connecticut Yankee Robusto the other day it wasn't too bad. I have more coming so I hope it wasn't a fluke. I've got some Gurkha Sherpas I'd be more than happy to get rid of.
"Sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good."

JKG

Quotecmmayo - 12/3/2009  11:14 AM

The only VS brand I like is the Triple Corojo (one-dimensional spicy flavor, so the smaller sizes work better).
However, VS does the Tusker for Thompson and I recently grabbed a Tusker Maduro Sampler on their auction site for about $1.50 a stick. Been really pleased with that one.

:cigarman:

I tried some of the Connecticut Yankees (still have a few in my humidor) and while they weren't horrible, I didn't really care for them.  Even though I'm not a fan of VS cigars, I do like the Tusker they make for Thompson.  I've smoked a couple boxes of them over the past couple of years and they seem to be a really decent cigar.  The only down side is if you want them you have to deal with Thompson....

sunbuilder

I am now not curious about VS cigars....Thanks :thanx:
To smoke is human; to smoke cigars is divine

kylepwhalen

Sunbuilder-you're welcome. And hey, I mean, I'd be willing to trade those VS for the Sherpas. I mean, at least something to change it up, get a little variety in the humidor...

nwb

QuoteIndy Racers - 12/3/2009  1:33 PM

I tried the Connecticut Yankee Robusto the other day it wasn't too bad. I have more coming so I hope it wasn't a fluke. I've got some Gurkha Sherpas I'd be more than happy to get rid of.

I actually think Sherpa is a serviceable cigar..... :confused:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.